hi dudes we need a bassist who lives near birmingham for our band called the shadow of regrets. please ask if you have any questions
What type of band is it and what do you plan to do?
Also, how many members are you, already?
Quote by zackhack

we do rock, punk, metal, alternative etc and we are hoping to make our own songs and show it to the world but at the moment we are doing covers to increase our bond and playing skills
Quote by zackhack

we have a lead guitarist, drummer, vocalist, rhythm guitarist. we just need bassist
I happen to be a bassist who lives in Birmingham. Although I hope you are talking U.K here....
Birmigham City Football Club

I PLAY BASS

"If Bruce Willis pissed in a can and then put it in the freezer, It would become Red Bull."

Monkey Stubble
Quote by jamesbcfc
I happen to be a bassist who lives in Birmingham. Although I hope you are talking U.K here....

yeah im UKese where abouts in birmingham do you live and how long have you been playing bass
I've played about 2 years now. Played a bit of guitar before that but fell in love with bass in the end. And I live in south Birmingham. You know Rubery?
Birmigham City Football Club

I PLAY BASS

"If Bruce Willis pissed in a can and then put it in the freezer, It would become Red Bull."

Monkey Stubble
Quote by jamesbcfc
I've played about 2 years now. Played a bit of guitar before that but fell in love with bass in the end. And I live in south Birmingham. You know Rubery?

yeah i know rubery but it is far from where i am. and i was hoping it was a girl because most people in the band are girls. sorry. but if you now any one please let me know