Can't really compare them - they're both just as good in my book, but just so damn different.
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
Aren't VS threads against the rules? I'm too lazy to check, lol.
Quote by Jesus_Dean
There's bound to be a drummer here that can help you, otherwise check YouTube for tutorial vids.
Quote by yoduh4077
MY TIME HAS COME.
Quote by Jesus_Dean
^^^See! Told ya so!
can't compare both man they're way too diferent.... it's stupid to make that question and i think it's against the rules too but just as lazy as that guy xD
Living is a bless, most of the people just exist

i'm out of my mind, insane, and what i say is sht or doesn't make sense, still your reading this.
That's like comparing a leather jacket to a skirt.

And yes, VS. threads are against the rules. I'd report this, but BrainDamage is pretty diligent with his moderation of this forum. He'll be here to close this in a short while.
XBOX LIVE Gamertag: Jazz Funeral
Currently killing with The Nunts crew in Max Payne 3

Quote by Weaponized
ON LIGHTNING.
Quote by kaneorsomething
Led Zeppelin are millions of miles ahead of Queen.

I agree, I don't know why its even a competition. Queens good, but Zeppelin is amazing. Queen has good vocals but thats really it. Zeppelin has four expert musicians.

Best song for Queen I'd say Bohemian Rapshody

Best song for Zeppelin is too hard to say, but I'd say Lemon Song or Ramble On, though it really is hard to say because they have so much variety.
Quote by zeppelin!
I agree, I don't know why its even a competition. Queens good, but Zeppelin is amazing. Queen has good vocals but thats really it. Zeppelin has four expert musicians.

Best song for Queen I'd say Bohemian Rapshody

Best song for Zeppelin is too hard to say, but I'd say Lemon Song or Ramble On, though it really is hard to say because they have so much variety.

Utter nonsense I can't even begin to comprehend what you've just said.

The songwriting in Queen is incredible and the amount of musicianship is way above that in Led Zep. However these two bands aren't comparable and Led Zep were brilliant at what they did also.
But to say that Queen has alright vocals but that's it is flat out wrong analyze a Queen track and see how much is going on, harmonies, guitar lines chord structures etc