I'm waiting for a UK arena tour, the demands there i don't know why they just don't do one with all these "one off" shows it's not going to be as special as Lars wants anyway.
Man Megadeth is playing the Rockstar Energy festival here in OKC but my parents wont let me go...
you're a stone fox
Quote by genghisgandhi
I'd rather see a Yankee game at Yankee stadium. At least then you're guaranteed to see something good.

I am going to this though >.>
Quote by genghisgandhi
I'd rather see a Yankee game at Yankee stadium. At least then you're guaranteed to see a funny joke.

Fixed. You're welcome.
I love the yankees, and love metallica, but honestly don't think I could sit through Anthrax or Slayer. Would rather wait for another solo metallica tour and not spend money on the other bands I don't care about
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by Gibson06
I love the yankees, and love metallica, but honestly don't think I could sit through Anthrax or Slayer. Would rather wait for another solo metallica tour and not spend money on the other bands I don't care about

Do I detect some sarcasm?
you're a stone fox
Anyone notice that Yankee Stadium is basically an arena, which means no pit. What's Slayer without a pit? It's sad I think
NYY _______________________________________________ NYG