Hey there, I have a Fender Blues Jr (great amp btw) and I would like a case for it.
Like the ones on this photo :

I can't seem to find any for the Blues Jr
Does anyone know a good website ?

Thanks !
You'd probably have to ask a company to make one. I don't think they typically make cases for amps that small readily available.

EDIT:
Though I could be wrong. http://compare.ebay.com/like/120526938858?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar&rvr_id=228605096591&crlp=1_263602_309572&UA=%3F*S%3F&GUID=6a00775c12f0a0b58d619221ffddd8cb&itemid=120526938858&ff4=263602_309572
Last edited by VishNuRoXoUt at Apr 30, 2011,
Thanks for replying, but I get this...

"Unfortunately, access to this particular item has been blocked due to legal restrictions in some countries. We are blocking your viewing in an effort to prevent restricted items from being displayed. Regrettably, in some cases, we may prevent users from accessing items that are not within the scope of said restrictions because of limitations of existing technology. Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, and we hope you may find other items of interest on eBay."

Damn
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
thanks Zooey but all the links are for ebay auctions and ebay wont let me see them because of legal restrictions (see my post above)
ah i thought it might have been that one liink the other guy posted. check out ata's site.
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
go to you local music store and askif not, ask a carpenter to make you a box, get angle aluminum,handels, latches and high impact foam and do it your self. I did this yrs ago and actualy build custom flight cases, because of it. Gator cases makes a nice molded case that you can stack your amp on, costs around $200 here, you should beable to find a dealer. Contact Andertons music store in England they can deff help you out.