So I've noddled around a bit, and I noticed that when I plug in my headphones to my line 6 Spider 4 75 watt (sorry haha) it sounds AMAZING. It's like the notes come in wayy clear, and gives it an extra punch of awesomeness. My question is, would I be able to get that same sound without using my headphones? Do I need a certain pedal? Does anyone know what I'm talking about? haha Thanks!
The reason for this is because the digital signal is more "direct" than it is going through the main speaker. Tighter, more focused, more controlled, not affected by room acoustics and the like.

Short answer: not really, no.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
What headphones are you using? If they cost anything above £20 they probably have better drivers than the spider does.

A better speaker.

But really its a waste of money without a better amp. Maybe get a good cab so you can later get a decent head to sit on it.
ya, the reason for this is because its more focused and more clear

your speaker is probably the problem, i had a Line 6 Spider 4 15w and as soon as i turned it up past 6 or so, i got hit with a wall of mud and fuzzy unclear distortion
Rig:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top
Amp- Blackstar HT-60 Soloist
Digitech Rp355

I look like this-
Ah, damn! Alright thanks, yeah I really do need a better amp, but this one gets the job done okayish. I foolishly made the purchase before i discovered what tube amps were haha. Ignorance win
It happens. For a beginner or strictly practice, I don't mind Spiders that much. Wouldn't go past the 15w, myself, though. Do you play with others, or are you just by yourself? If it's the latter, use the headphones.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

VOLUME SWELLING OCTAVE MONGER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Haha yeah, i've had the amp for a while now, been playing for about 4 years or so, but I play mostly by myself, so the headphones will do. Must buy engl fireball! haha