Any difference other than looks if they are both closed back and have the same speakers?
There are mild differences that only people with super powers could discern in a blind test.

Contemporary is more like an Orange/Mesa I'd wager. Tighter low end and more focused sound.

Traditional would be more open and (I'm guessing) be more middy and have a looser bottom end.

Again, I'm not sure I could tell the difference in a blind test so I'd pick which one looks purtier but if you can tell, pick which suits your needs more.
Quote by SG_dave at #33549256
I've never wanted to see a guy eat dick so much in my life.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7 at #33553650
If you are white, you are scum.
I went with the Traditional and never looked back. I think it looks tons better and sounds great.
Quote by CL/\SH
There are mild differences that only people with super powers could discern in a blind test.

Contemporary is more like an Orange/Mesa I'd wager. Tighter low end and more focused sound.

Traditional would be more open and (I'm guessing) be more middy and have a looser bottom end.

Again, I'm not sure I could tell the difference in a blind test so I'd pick which one looks purtier but if you can tell, pick which suits your needs more.

ya i'm looking for a focused sound like mesa , but wanting traditional