Hey, I've been playing guitar for 3-4 years now with around 1.5 years with a laid back teacher and close to a year of classical instruction, and I'm wondering where to take my playing next.
I've tried playing a variety of styles (metal, classic rock, blues, classical, folk, and now trying out jazz), learning a bunch of techniques (sweeping, tapping, tremelo, bending, h/o + p/o's, singing+playing), and lately (ie 2 months) I've just been stuck in my practice routine without learning anything new, just improving clarity and technique.
I'm still only an alright guitarist and I'm a bit lost, looking for some direction as to what I should do next.
Any advice is appreciated. Thanks!
Drink the sauce. Go on, it's okay. Just remember, I am the quest.

Quote by illuminatiano
YOU ARE A NO GOOD LAZY FORGETFUL STONER WITH NO FUTURE YOU ARE WORTHLESS TO SOCIETY
If you dont play in a band Try playing with a band. A church is a good place to start. Most people do start playing at churches such as I lol. Or even get some friends together at school to start a band. It will help you develop a writing mentality and just having some plain old fun. Also, try learning some of your favorite songs to help you feel like your doing something very productive lol. Good luck