Hey UG friends. I was wondering what be the safest/best way to go about making wooden pickups covers for a set of Humbuckers I have? I do have woodworking experience as well as common guitar building tools such as a drill press and router etc.

Ive tried google and the search option here but couldn't find any detailed step by step info. help?

Also the wood i plan on using is Mahogany if that affects anything?
AMP:
Rocktron chameleon 2000
Roland GP16
Audio Technica wireless
Peavey valveking
Clydesdale custom case
GUITAR:
Indie super T black (modded with active and passive pickups)
Daisy Rock Rock Candy Special
like this?
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
No not bobbons and rings i mean like PAF covers?
AMP:
Rocktron chameleon 2000
Roland GP16
Audio Technica wireless
Peavey valveking
Clydesdale custom case
GUITAR:
I was thinking that at first but thought it seemed a bit weird
I mean It seems possible, just kind of weird and like they wouldnt be very strong
unless you mean you would route them so it would be a solid wood cover as opposed to 5 pieces
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
ive seen guitars with them and they look beutifull. jsut wanted a pair myself :P
AMP:
Rocktron chameleon 2000
Roland GP16
Audio Technica wireless
Peavey valveking
Clydesdale custom case
GUITAR:
find a picture im interested
- Carl Sagan
oh, then it's not the actual full sided cover, right?
looks pretty cool, I cant imagine they would sell a lot, seeing as how their pictures suck dick.
- Carl Sagan
all you got to do is carve them out.

take a block of wood cut to size and then route the inside to fit your bucker.
Prs se Holcomb is the answer