Page 1 of 3
Link

Unfortunately Gadhafi got away unharmed.
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo
Not sure about this. Seems tremendously convenient, and journalists were allowed in pretty soon after the incident itself. Gaddafi could potentially gain a lot from saying he's losing sons.
How many has he got?

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Kumanji
Not sure about this. Seems tremendously convenient, and journalists were allowed in pretty soon after the incident itself. Gaddafi could potentially gain a lot from saying he's losing sons.

Came from a Libyan spokesman too so who knows what part is actually true

But if it is, at least they're getting close.

Quote by Tom 1.0
How many has he got?

Seven left. Six sons and a daughter.
Quote by UntilISleep

Quote by Primus2112

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

kkoo
Quote by izbbass
Came from a Libyan spokesman too so who knows what part is actually true

But if it is, at least they're getting close.

Seven left. Six sons and a daughter.

The one who said 'we're observing the UN resolution and complying with an immediate ceasefire' whilst tanks and artillery were shelling civilian areas and hospitals in Misrata?
Quote by Kumanji

So are you suggesting he killed his son and grandchildren or that he manufactured the story completely?
Not necessarily saying it's implausible but if that was true then why would NATO let him get away with it?
Quote by spitonastranger
So are you suggesting he killed his son and grandchildren or that he manufactured the story completely?
Not necessarily saying it's implausible but if that was true then why would NATO let him get away with it?

I'm saying that it's probably complete fiction.

And the idea of NATO 'letting him get away with it' is ludicrous. What do you mean? Policemen of the world, are they now?
Quote by Dreadnought
Sweet

Ok but Gadafi's grandchildren were also killed and judging by the age of his son Seif al-Arab, they can't be older than 13.

And Seif al-Arab Gadhafi isn't a war criminal either.
Last edited by metaldud536 at Apr 30, 2011,
don't care anymore.. I actually care more bout Iran because they had a news topic of riots bout a month ago and ever since anything bout Iran can't be found.
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Quote by Kumanji

And the idea of NATO 'letting him get away with it' is ludicrous. What do you mean? Policemen of the world, are they now?

No man that's not what i meant at all.

They could just say they didn't do it if they didn't do it. Why wouldn't they?
Quote by new world udder
kill em all and let allah sort em out!

Keep you doped with religion and sex and TV
And you think you're so clever and class less and free
But you're still fucking peasants as far as I can see

A working class hero is something to be.
Quote by metaldud536
Ok but Gadafi's grandchildren were also killed and judging by the age of his son Seif al-Arab, they can't be older than 13.

And Seif al-Arab Gadhafi isn't a war criminal either.

Should have been Gadhafi, fo' sho'
My God, it's full of stars!
I mean, when you have that many sons, do you really care if a couple die here or there?
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by BK202
All of you people saying that it's good make me sick. As terrible as Gadhafi is, his sons aren't responsible for the stuff he's done. NATO essentially killed an innocent person, how does that make you feel?

cool story bro,

it sucks he wasn't there at the time of the bombing.
Quote by KTFM
Dammit, Snorlax! This is why we can't have nice things!!

Quote by Xiaoxi
AWWWWWWWWW FUCK NAW!!!!!!!

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Kumanji

They could have fooled me with the way their behaving over Libya
Guitar - The true Religion
Quote by Team_Snorlax
cool story bro,

it sucks he wasn't there at the time of the bombing.

It says he was there but came out unharmed.
Quote by UntilISleep

Quote by Primus2112

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7

kkoo
Quote by izbbass
It says he was there but came out unharmed.

That's because he's truly the prophet he claims to be. I mean, seriously, it's as simple as that. Allah admiral akbar.
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
Quote by Dreadnought
Sweet

By this logic it would be okay to kill a couple of your children for the shit that you've done.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
Quote by BK202
All of you people saying that it's good make me sick. As terrible as Gadhafi is, his sons aren't responsible for the stuff he's done. NATO essentially killed an innocent person, how does that make you feel?

No man don't you get it, they're not real people like americans are, they're just those brown people who hate our freedom! Or at least that's what the man on faux news told me.
Quote by BK202
NATO essentially killed an innocent person, how does that make you feel?

Isn't that sort of the point of NATO?

Agree with the part of your quote I left out though.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
By this logic it would be okay to kill a couple of your children for the shit that you've done.

And so began another Dreadnought versus IRISH_PUNK13 war.

Or not?
Quote by hriday_hazarika
And so began another Dreadnought versus IRISH_PUNK13 war.

Or not?

Zoot's in here too, don't forget
Quote by Zoot Allures
No man don't you get it, they're not real people like americans are, they're just those brown people who hate our freedom! Or at least that's what the man on faux news told me.

That entire statement was incredibly patronising.
Quote by izbbass
Unfortunately Gadhafi got away unharmed.

That should have gone with a *trollface.jpg*, TS
Quote by Zoot Allures
I'm goin to bed in a minute anyway...

Damn you, things were just getting good.
Quote by due 07
Damn you, things were just getting good.

You changed your image. I'm not sure if i like it. It makes it much harder to groan in politcal threads if i don't see a guy with a communist flag avatar arguing with a trollpublican.
Quote by spitonastranger
You changed your image. I'm not sure if i like it. It makes it much harder to groan in politcal threads if i don't see a guy with a communist flag avatar arguing with a trollpublican.

He had a sickle before this, didn't he?

I always thought he was a big fan of rice.
Yep, I had a hammer and sickle. But I changed it for two reasons:

1. People will have to read my posts to know my stance on issues, they don't get a free pass.

2. ****ing Cat Flag.
Page 1 of 3