http://soundcloud.com/cb1990/metal-drumstep-fusion

Just been working on this today. Came across an old drum loop and thought about doing something a bit different with it. The result is as shown. Metal/DnB/Dubstep fusion. It's only a work in progress at the moment but all comments are appreciated.

Will C4C too guys!
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

Marshall DSL100 Halfstack

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
It's not very often people make dubstep and metal mix as well as that, sounds great ^^

Now make it 5 minutes long.
Periphery, love that shit!
Damn you, I had the same idea lol

But I like it tho, yet I think the guitar line really generic.

Keep it up and you'll get there
Quote by AvengedESP
It's not very often people make dubstep and metal mix as well as that, sounds great ^^

Now make it 5 minutes long.

Thanks man, It's a work in progress, hoping to get more done tomorrow. I have added a more dubstep style section at the end with some more wobbles but I need to record some more guitar which I can't do now as my flatmates are asleep.

Quote by felakutihimself
Damn you, I had the same idea lol

But I like it tho, yet I think the guitar line really generic.

Keep it up and you'll get there

The guitar in there at the moment is a bit basic. In the latter sections of the song I am thinking of some more exciting and intricate ways of incorporating the metal guitar. It's really not that hard to do if you have a basic grasp of with some sort of music software like FL Studio, Cubase, Ableton. You really just have to experiment a bit.
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

NEWCASTLE UNITED!
That was interesting. Still short for now, but i'll definitely check the longer version once you post it.

I liked how it wasn't too repetitive, you kept things interesting, and i'm assuming the longer version will be also. ; )
one thing, i'm really not a fan of that bass drum sound. >< Maybe try shifting to a heavier kind of bass drum ?

Also, if you're thinking of adding a solo somewhere, check out Heavyweight from Infected Mushroom, it has a solo the later parts of the songs the style of which could fit in a later part of your song i think. ^^

Please check mine when you have some time :
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1428858
Very cool! I dig the DnB and heavy guitar mixing. And the swirly oscillating synth part towards the end!

I didn't really hear any Djent or Dubstep really. To me it was more like just metalcore and DnB with some trance-y stuff.
Loved it!
That was pretty awesome, very well done. I felt that the guitar lines were a little simplistic but blending it with dnb really mixed things up and i thought that sounded really good. I didn't particularly like your bass drum choice, i think a more punchy low-end kick would work better here. Maybe the snare is a little too loud also? And i think the guitar sounds a little fuzzy too, i would personally try taking out some bass in the guitar as there's already a lot of bass going on and try to give it a slight mid boost for clarity. Nevertheless a great track you got here, and i'd like to hear the done version

C4C? Not sure if you'd like it but comments appreciated anyway: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1437730
Cheers for the feedback guys. I'm a bit short on time so I will be back on tomorrow to complete the C4Cs.
Ibanez RG770DX Reissue

Ibanez Apex 2

Ibanez S520EX w/ EMGs

NEWCASTLE UNITED!