Every time any of my friends record a cover with their cameras, they sound flat. I'm assuming that the camera is making them sound flat, because they sound fantastic in person.. How can this problem be fixed?
Quote by EndOfNothing656
Everyone can sing, its just some asshole who makes you feel bad and tells you to stop thats the problem...
Buy a better camera...jk
Anyway you could just invest in a cheap microphone and use a free audio program such as audacity to record the audio into the computer then link it up with the video in windows movie maker. Or as I previously stated, just buy a better camera.
Any recommended cameras?
Quote by EndOfNothing656
Everyone can sing, its just some asshole who makes you feel bad and tells you to stop thats the problem...
I'd say go with the microphone/computer setup, one, cameras aren't made to capture sound, two, you can't really position the camera in the best spot to pick up sound and capture video well at the same time.
So, maybe invest in a firebox?
Quote by EndOfNothing656
A lot of consumer level camera can't get the bass good. I'd recommend the same fix as most of the others who have replied to this thread. Get a laptop out while you film and use a mic to capture the sound and when you edit the video just sync up the audio with the video.
Stuff :]
Alright. Thank you.
Quote by EndOfNothing656
Quote by CrossBack7
Get an interface. If you're serious at all about quality, get an interface.

Which would you recommend for the money?
Quote by EndOfNothing656