me and a friend of mine who plays guitar and another friend who screams made and recorded a song the other day and posted it on facebook, we used a drum program(a free one so it's not amazing by any means)and a line 6 pod with reaper to record all in all i think it turned out pretty well considering the equipment but any feedback anyone has is good so please check it out and let me know what you think Mendolson Gold
Schecter BlackJack Atx v-1fr
Ibanez Gax70l Duncan Distortions
Peavey XXX
Peavey MS 412
Marshall MA 412
EVH Wah
Ibanez TS-9
ISP Decimator
MXR Black Label Chorus
I love how these days it's not "a friend who sings" but "a friend who screams". The recording is kind of static-y, but still good quality, and I think you have skill, but you need to do something that's different than the average metal band of today.
thanks the line 6 and drum program were a little too loud output wise so it caused the fizz im working on fixing it when i go back to my friends house im not too familiar with reaper so im still learning and he can sing too by the way he just didnt think it would fit the song as well lol
Peavey XXX
Peavey MS 412
Marshall MA 412
EVH Wah
Ibanez TS-9
ISP Decimator
MXR Black Label Chorus
i wish i had a dollar for everytime i said fish.
Internet trolls are like sap in trees. sticky and annoying, but good on pancakes.
ok i'll have to say that this type of stuff isn't really my thing. as mentioned there was some annoying static sounds that did detract from the listening experience. though the guitar sound was pretty good (for this stye) the riffs lacked a littel in originallity but i did like them as a whole. the vocals well ihated them but as i said not my style.
thought the track would have benifited from a proper guitar solo as i kept expecting to hear one.

i have a new song (sorry not in my profile yet) so i have a thread for it ( The Land Unknown) i'm guessing it's not really your thing but let me know.
thanks for the feedback and ya i was thinking about adding a solo i wrote that song like a year ago and my friends decided they wanted to record it and ill check out your song if its metal its my thing and if its not it may still be my thing lol i just love guitar i just prefer metal
Peavey XXX
Peavey MS 412
Marshall MA 412
EVH Wah
Ibanez TS-9
ISP Decimator
MXR Black Label Chorus