Hello, I'm looking to form an ONLINE metal band. The kind of music Im aiming for would have really awesome riffs, some cool shredding, and also some mathy breakdowns (Like born of osiris, or veil of maya). The songs would be written collaboratively, preferably in guitar pro 5.
What I'm Looking For:
A singer (Must be REALLY good at screams and growls for sure)
A bassist (I might just do the bass)
A great drummer (Preferably a real one, but someone that can program and write good drums would be ok too)
A Rhythm guitarist (possibly)

Message me, or reply with a sample of your playing.

My playing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dqRYQ7eR0zY&feature=channel_video_title

And btw, this is just a fun side project for me between my other bands. I will probably myself have about an hour a day to dedicate to the band. But I really would like to get some GREAT stuff written and recorded. Lemme know if you are interested.
i can play tuba!!!!
Internet trolls are like sap in trees. sticky and annoying, but good on pancakes.
im a pretty good rhythm guitarist.im new to metal tho,usually play thrash (metallica,racer x,ect) but im learnig hardcore metal and stuff like that.im not that hard to teach either,i pick up fast.maybe i can try rhythm?
Quote by Inferno Soul
im a pretty good rhythm guitarist.im new to metal tho,usually play thrash (metallica,racer x,ect) but im learnig hardcore metal and stuff like that.im not that hard to teach either,i pick up fast.maybe i can try rhythm?

well, I dig racer x, so maybe. Can I hear a sample of ur playing?
yeah but i cant solo haha well i can improv pretty well but eh lol want me to jsut improv riff or cover soemthing?
Quote by Inferno Soul
yeah but i cant solo haha well i can improv pretty well but eh lol want me to jsut improv riff or cover soemthing?

whatever you wanna do man. doesn't matter, I just wanna hear how u play
here it is.mind the sloppy tone i just did it in a one take :[ but like i said im very teachable.i can learn almost any song as lnog as i got some tabs.tell me what you think.riff was in drop c

Here ya go!
Quote by Inferno Soul
here it is.mind the sloppy tone i just did it in a one take :[ but like i said im very teachable.i can learn almost any song as lnog as i got some tabs.tell me what you think.riff was in drop c

Here ya go!

I like it dude!
Quote by Strieth
I'll scream if you're still open. I'll do some samples tonight.

ok thatd be awesome, cant wait to hear a sample.
Quote by Xavo Bass
can i make audition to be the bass player ??? hahahahaa

lmao if you wanna do bass you can dude lol
Quote by Vendetta V
i can do some lead guitars if you want

link in my sig

I like ur stuff. If you wanna do some dual leads with me, or we can do a few and switch off, that would be cool. Do you have guitar pro?
Quote by Vendetta V
yeah i have GP6. if you come up with something drop me a line, we'll see if we can get something sorted

awesome! I only have gp5 though lol