I know that there was a thread really similar to this but I'm speaking on a specific aspect of the general idea. The thread was about the feeling that you get to just do something extremely dangerous that will kill you. Like driving on the highway and thinking to yourself that you could just drive in the opposing traffic lane and get in a huge ass crash and die.

That thread got me thinking. What if I did something extremely social unacceptable? What if the majority of the people all did unacceptable stuff for a day? Would the world be a better place if we could do certain things that are frowned upon?

Like what if we could just be naked all the time or urinate in public or walk up to people and ask for a casual handjob?

DISCUSS!
Bass is my life.
Quote by Greenday389
Like what if we could just be naked all the time or urinate in public or walk up to people and ask for a casual handjob?

What do you think this is, France?
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by Greenday389

DISCUSS!

Is... is that not what were supposed to do?

Ok, that explains a lot now.
Quote by Greenday389
Would the world be a better place if we could do certain things that are frowned upon?

Good god does the gene pool need to be chlorinated...
People urinate in public all the time and it isn't THAT socially unacceptable under the right circumstances.

What I want to know is, if there is such a thing as a "casual handjob," then is there such a thing as a "formal handjob"?
Quote by NotFromANUS

Quoted for emphasis.
Quote by FatalGear41
In the end, the only question is: what bass would Jesus play?

I think he's a Fender Jazz guy.
Quote by CrawlingHorror
What I want to know is, if there is such a thing as a "casual handjob," then is there such a thing as a "formal handjob"?

That's not what you call them when you get a handjob from the secretary? No wonder she gets mad at me every time I ask for one.

And no, doing socially unacceptable things for a day is the same as getting drunk and remembering everything you did and knowing that all your friends remember it as well. Sure it seems like a good idea at the time, but when you see their faces the next day... the shame man, the shame...
Quote by Hal-Sephira

We all have the rights to be mad

So does you
Last edited by Victory2134 at Apr 30, 2011,
Is anyone else besides me seeing wanna-be child molestors stalking gradeschool kids and taking pictures of them?
Quote by Greenday389
Would the world be a better place if we could do certain things that are frowned upon?

Generally, they're frowned upon for a good reason. If everyone came to school/work dressed as a superhero, though... that be pretty sweet.
Quote by CrawlingHorror
People urinate in public all the time and it isn't THAT socially unacceptable under the right circumstances.

Handjobs are inherently a formal experience. It's a quick, straight forward sex act that is usually performed in a clean manner. If this all doesn't sound familiar, I'd reconsider your handjob source for a classier one.
AMERICA
AMERICA
AMERICA
Quote by Jon777
Generally, they're frowned upon for a good reason. If everyone came to school/work dressed as a superhero, though... that be pretty sweet.

I agree. But there are tons of things that wouldn't harm anyone that are still frowned upon. Like why can't I tell my family I'm Atheist without everyone wanting to practically kill me? Or why can't women just say they masturbate and/or do anal without being frowned upon as a freak?
Bass is my life.
Quote by NotFromANUS

Yep.

In my restless dreams...
I see that town.
Silent Hill.
You promised you'd take me there again someday.
But you never did.

Well, I'm alone there now.
In our 'special place'...
Waiting for you.

Quote by NotFromANUS

I like your Manix The Pirate reference.

I also +1 that statement.
Quote by Somekid94
I like your Manix The Pirate reference.

I have no idea what that is, so whatever you are referring to is unintentional.
Quote by Jon777

There was a day during high school where a couple of friends and I all wore towels around our necks and "wooshed" to our classes. I don't think anyone really cared.

Also: if I could read tabletop gaming books/crappy sci-fi novels in public, I'd be a pretty happy guy. That will never be socially accepted though.
Last edited by wizards? at May 1, 2011,
Quote by mrcrono
So has the ship totally sailed on casual handjobs? Cuz I feel like I'm just a couple mace canisters away from really perfecting it and working it into the social norm.

I shall sail thee ship. I'll be the captain. AARRR

Quote by RU Experienced?
Handjobs are pretty meh imo.

Once casual handjobs are acceptable we can work on casual blowjobs. Casual handjobs are just a gateway to casual FemDom and bestiality.
Bass is my life.
My friends and I do stupid shit like this all the time. Couple weeks ago we took 70 political signs for the Canadian election and put them all on one guy's lawn. Acquire large amounts of dog poo and attach it to helium balloons (I'm talking like, 100+ balloons) and then let them go. The balloons will eventually pop and dogshit will rain down from the heavens. Or fill up sex dolls with helium and let them go in public buildings. Or throw sandwiches from a car at 70 clicks. All good fun. I promote ingenuity.
Standard Strat
Jackson WRMG
Parker DF724

Axe-Fx Standard
Carvin DCM1000L

Mesa Trad. Slant Recto 4x12 (UK V30s)
Custom Horiz. 2x12 (Commonwealth 12s)
Quote by Karlboy
My friends and I do stupid shit like this all the time. Couple weeks ago we took 70 political signs for the Canadian election and put them all on one guy's lawn. Acquire large amounts of dog poo and attach it to helium balloons (I'm talking like, 100+ balloons) and then let them go. The balloons will eventually pop and dogshit will rain down from the heavens. Or fill up sex dolls with helium and let them go in public buildings. Or throw sandwiches from a car at 70 clicks. All good fun. I promote ingenuity.

You sir, can be my Himmler.
Bass is my life.
Quote by Greenday389
You sir, can be my Himmler.

That's just my condensed list of shenanigans.
Standard Strat
Jackson WRMG
Parker DF724

Axe-Fx Standard
Carvin DCM1000L

Mesa Trad. Slant Recto 4x12 (UK V30s)
Custom Horiz. 2x12 (Commonwealth 12s)
Too bad they're mostly pranks. Maybe if you just walked with a blowup doll everywhere you went or carried a balloon full of dog shit. Now that's anti-social.
Bass is my life.
*maces hriday* NO

Anyway, back on topic.

I think masturbating in public should be okay.
Bass is my life.
Quote by Greenday389
*maces hriday* NO

Anyway, back on topic.

I think masturbating in public should be okay.

I hope you're not serious.
Quote by BurningStarlV
Smoking weed in public or in front of family.

i do both pretty regularly lol
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Quote by NotFromANUS

I want to eat like a slob in public for the rest of my life but society won't let me. Society doesn't like being messy in general
cat
I think it should be alright to walk around any and everywhere without a shirt on. When I'm hanging out by the river I shouldn't have to bring a shirt so I can buy some McDonalds. No shirt, no shoes, no service rule ftl.
Bass is my life.
Well, that just wouldn't work out. There would be a lot of mess to clear up the next day. And everyone will be like "I'm gunna go and rape an animal" or whatever, and they wouldn't. You wouldn't do shit.

But, I know what I'd do...

Second thoughts, there's no way I'd have the balls to do that.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
Well, that just wouldn't work out. There would be a lot of mess to clear up the next day. And everyone will be like "I'm gunna go and rape an animal" or whatever, and they wouldn't. You wouldn't do shit.

But, I know what I'd do...

Second thoughts, there's no way I'd have the balls to do that.

I used to wear high-socks with my skateboard shoes when I used to skateboard with shorts on. Now I still only wear high-socks but I always wear pants and if by off-chance I wear shorts I push my socks down.
Bass is my life.