http://soundcloud.com/kerryritter/one-last-wish

I'd like to hear critique, I've never done this style of music
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Last edited by DiveRightIn63 at May 1, 2011,
Quote by knitest1ck
That's awesome, it deserves better than a joke name

Changed it!

I'm glad you to hear you guys like it! Thanks for listening
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Motion City Soundtrack, Get Up Kids, Jimmy Eat World, Transit, Brand New, Dashboard Confessional, Early November, Fall Out Boy, Jawbreaker, Polar Bear Club, The Story So Far, the Wonder Years, Something Corporate.
Fixed up some vocals and re-up'd it.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Holy shit, I was not expecting this. 0:24 in and I'm already impressed. Way to go. Lyrics?
Quote by Marcel Veltman
Being a rather mediocre musician myself, I'm all on the hand of Haanz.

Guitar:
MIM '09 Fender Telecaster
Laney VC15-110 Old English White '10
Freshman FOP1DN Acoustic

Bass:
Ibanez SRX590
Laney RB4
Tech21 SansAmp BassDriver DI
Boss ODB-3
Quote by Haanz
Holy shit, I was not expecting this. 0:24 in and I'm already impressed. Way to go. Lyrics?

I updated the description with the lyrics. I'm glad you like it man!

Thanks to everyone for letting me know their thoughts, I'm glad (and honestly surprised) with the feedback!
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...

Listened a second time with the lyrics.. yeah, really digging this man. Genuinely want to hear more of this.
Quote by Marcel Veltman
Being a rather mediocre musician myself, I'm all on the hand of Haanz.

Guitar:
MIM '09 Fender Telecaster
Laney VC15-110 Old English White '10
Freshman FOP1DN Acoustic

Bass:
Ibanez SRX590
Laney RB4
Tech21 SansAmp BassDriver DI
Boss ODB-3
Last edited by Haanz at May 1, 2011,
Quote by Haanz
Listened a second time with the lyrics.. yeah, really digging this man. Genuinely want to hear more of this.

Wow, cool. I'll PM you when I have some other songs, which I'll do once this semester ends.
ADELOS
POP PUNK
for fans of...