Well one's a fullt stack, and one's a half, and the full is cheaper...

Besides, the MAG series aren't great.

Wow, that's a full stack for $600... (I'm Australian) But it right the hell now, that's awesome deal.
Last edited by Wolffgang at May 1, 2011,
i would recomend you to try both check out if there is any store with them
Living is a bless, most of the people just exist

i'm out of my mind, insane, and what i say is sht or doesn't make sense, still your reading this.
I'd get the Peavey.

As much as I like Hartke, those cabs aren't great and the Peavey will get you 300W through that cab anyway.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Yea full stack is an awsome deal, but iv allways liked peavey also i like to travel light so a full stack would be a pain.
Quote by strings21
a full stack would be a pain.

I have one, it is.
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
with the peavey could you set it to 4 ohms into the 8 ohms cab to get the full 450 watts or would this not be recomendded?
^ Not possible.

Those SWR heads are great if you go for that rig, better than the Peavey imo. Neither of the cabs in either of the ads are anything special. Try both if you can, but if you can't I'd go with the SWR/ Hartke rig.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
I just recently bought a full stack and love it, but its definitely not meant for portability.

I would've recommended the full stack because you can always take it apart and use the 4x10 or 1x15 by itself if you wanted, but because they're Hartke...

If you want the maximum portability and a very decent amount of power, take the Peavey.
pinga
Last edited by Cb4rabid at May 1, 2011,
Those SWR heads are pretty fantastic, the only thing with the deal is that the cabs are both hartke, hartke has been getting a bad rep around here lately (i don't know why), i don't think they're too bad, they sound a bit tinny and aren't my cab of choice but i don't see any blatant problems.

I'd probably want to see if you could get one hartke cab and the SWR and then look elsewhere for another cab.

The other deal seems fine but the MAG cabs aren't the greatest from what i gather, i have a mag 600 head though and it's a solid head
Honestly, I think I would eventually end up choosing the Hartke's. I didnt like the sound of their aluminum cabs at all, but if you could try out their paper cone cabs, that would be ideal. It's always good having a choice between having a full stack and being able to take it apart.

TS, I'd go try them if I were you. Its better to have too much than too little.
pinga
The Hartke's would be my first choice. Use the 1x15 cab to jam 4x10 cab for small gigs and the full to impress the ladies at the big shows