Poll: How do you like your taco?
Poll Options
View poll results: How do you like your taco?
Soft
34 67%
Crunchy
17 33%
Voters: 51.
How do you prefer your tacos? For me, its soft or none. I dont like crunchy shells. Post.
pinga
Enchiladas beat all.

Soft shell tacos are basically folded (as opposed to wrapped) burritos.
Last edited by Butt Rayge at May 1, 2011,
I like both, but some brands of hard shells taste like glue so if I'm trying a new brand soft shells are safer.
cat
I thought TS was talking about guitar cases, and then I thought he was talking about turtle shells. Then I realized he was talking about taco shells.

Soft shells are less messy, hard shells have an annoying crunch.
BLANKBLANK
I've never had a taco.
Quote by CFH82
Ejaculate in MY moustache?!

Music is just wiggly air. Accept it or leave it.ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Arfey McFeeshy
I thought TS was talking about guitar cases, and then I thought he was talking about turtle shells. Then I realized he was talking about taco shells.

Soft shells are less messy, hard shells have an annoying crunch.

I thougt he was talking about cases, too, and then crabs.
i like to use both at the same time, yes im fat deal with it, i put all the toppings in the hardshell, melt cheese over the soft shell then wrap the softshell around the bottom of the hardshel
Soft shells are easier to eat imo, because you don't risk breaking it in half and having all the contents fall out with every bite.

But I voted crunchy shells because they taste better.
Hard shells fall over and fall apart and basically spread the stuff all over the place so might as well just eat from a plate instead.
Quote by matt154
Hard shells fall over and fall apart and basically spread the stuff all over the place so might as well just eat from a plate instead.

This; I don't understand the point in hard shells.
never tasted a taco b4
Living is a bless, most of the people just exist

i'm out of my mind, insane, and what i say is sht or doesn't make sense, still your reading this.
Hard shells are infinitely superior, and if you disagree, you have a tiny penis.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by 100%guitarmad
This; I don't understand the point in hard shells.

You have an excuse to use these:
cat
Quote by PlayMadness
Hard shells are infinitely superior, and if you disagree, you have a tiny penis.

I have a tiny penis.
Quote by guitarxo
You have an excuse to use these:
*epicmoustachetacoholder*

Holy shit, where do i get one??
the best thing to do is to take two soft shells and a hard shell. put a soft shell on the bottom and put cheese on top. than take the hard shell and break it into two halves, and lay the two halves down and put cheese on them. and then put down the other soft shell and put more cheese on that. then you've got the best of both worlds.
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
soft shell doesn't even count as a taco. It resembles more of a burrito.
He is useless on top of the ground; he ought to be under it, inspiring the cabbages
I like both but I prefer crunchy shells slightly more.

Quote by matt154

Maybe you're just bad at eating tacos.
That doesn't happen to me. At most a piece of lettuce and a few bits of cheese will fall out.
I can't understand how anyone can prefer soft
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by Masamune
Maybe you're just bad at eating tacos.
That doesn't happen to me. At most a piece of lettuce and a few bits of cheese will fall out.

Probably, i usually tend to eat them at 3 in the morning either stoned or pissed, seems you need coordination for taco consumption..