i mean, we have two bank holiday weekends in a row and from last friday until tuesday there have only been 3 'working days' for most companies. I'm currently waiting for info back on several job applications and it's been over a week to me, and only 'three working days' will have passed, so i've still got another 4 to wait until i can chase them up on it without looking a knob.

anyone else annoyed by all this timewasting?

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Im a student so it doesnt matter that much to me, this is a crappy week tho, its snowing here
I like shotguns. thats all you need to know
Doesn't bother me. I didn't get Friday and Monday off but i get them back in paid holidays and meant i could work through all the hoohah rather than hear about it all day.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
I had finals this last week, I'm still not completely sure what day it is today tbh
NOPE
Quote by Nakon14
I had finals this last week, I'm still not completely sure what day it is today tbh

wow... anyway its sunday
I like shotguns. thats all you need to know
I'm waiting for my new bass to arrive but those damn couriers just won't work on weekends.

Lousy proles and their selfish demands!
REGGIE
Quote by robodude789
student and had two weeks off from uni so... no effect. Dad was happy for having some time of work though lol

Sadly, same here. But i had some gear that had to be delivered, which took 2 weeks instead of 3 days
Well I didn't get off any days for school last week (like it should be since both holidays are silly). This coming week is finals week. I believe this week will suck a lot more.
It sucks when I've got financial targets to meet at work and I'm coming to the last two months of our financial year. Bank holiday mondays= no-one shopping on the Saturday, effectively cutting down our days. I know we have the same number of bank holiday mondays, but having two in two weeks sucks.
Because of what you're talking about, no.

Because of a 3 day road trip from Michigan to California and then sleeping on the floor for the rest of the week, yes.
Quote by slashermaster
Im a student so it doesnt matter that much to me, this is a crappy week tho, its snowing here

Sucker.

Perfectly nice in Alberta.
Quote by DeadlyIllness
Yes. The girl I like is spending the weekend with her douchebag boyfriend.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Quote by DeadlyIllness
Yes. The girl I like is spending the weekend with her douchebag boyfriend.

He's a bassist, isn't he?
REGGIE
Quote by LeakyFlask
He's a bassist, isn't he?

no, he's probably a drummer.
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Being less than 16 hours into this week (in my time zone), I'm not yet prepared to take such an ill view of it.
Quote by slashermaster
It snowed here on Friday, and it's 20C today and probably tomorrow. Then either rain or snow on Tuesday and Wednesday.

Yeah this week has annoyed me. I don't need a day off to celebrate two rich twats getting married, I need to earn money.

Also this week was payday week and I get paid by cheque, so all these bank holidays are really screwing me over. I paid in my cheque on Thursday lunchtime, who the hell knows when I'll see it. Probably next Friday or something stupid like that.

THANKS FOR MAKING IT SO I CAN'T PAY THE RENT, WILL AND KATE
Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
Yeah this week has annoyed me. I don't need a day off to celebrate two rich twats getting married, I need to earn money.

Also this week was payday week and I get paid by cheque, so all these bank holidays are really screwing me over. I paid in my cheque on Thursday lunchtime, who the hell knows when I'll see it. Probably next Friday or something stupid like that.

THANKS FOR MAKING IT SO I CAN'T PAY THE RENT, WILL AND KATE

You could ask them for the money. Everyone knows they've got money to spare.
Quote by severed-metal
You could ask them for the money. Everyone knows they've got money to spare.

considering he rolled out of the palace gates in an Aston, i'm sure he can spare a few bob.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Quote by slashermaster

:O WHERE DO YOU LIVE?

I want snow it's been warm down here.

On another note; it was a bit annoying that my prescription sunglasses I ordered got delayed, but hey, it's a few extra days. And a day off work. I ain't complaining, it's really not a big deal.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by esther_mouse
:O WHERE DO YOU LIVE?

I want snow it's been warm down here.

On another note; it was a bit annoying that my prescription sunglasses I ordered got delayed, but hey, it's a few extra days. And a day off work. I ain't complaining, it's really not a big deal.

We'll have snow next week, it must be the end of Summer soon.
Quote by Silver-spear94
considering he rolled out of the palace gates in an Aston, i'm sure he can spare a few bob.

I'll be sure to ask

And don't royalty travel in Bentleys?
^ the queen does, but i guess he got his wedding present from daddy

Epiphone Hummingbird
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Boss EQ

Well right now I wish I had a job and my own room and wish my little cousin's parents would teach her some manners because she takes my shit without asking. Good week so far though.
Last edited by metaldud536 at May 1, 2011,