I am interested in buying and selling like guitars and other accessories, and I'm wondering whether it is actually worth it like could I make enough profit from it?

Also as I'm in UK how would I go about it like where should I buy and sell the stuff you know just need a bit of help with it

Thanks for the help
you should import Agile guitars

you'd get alot of interest here with those.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

You can have the occassional bargain and make some cash, yes, but as a job, no. That is, unless you are going to repair broken gear and sell them then. It certainly is not a stable income, if any income at all.
Not unless you're going to make a legitimate business out of it, and even then, if you plan on living off of it, you won't start turning a decent enough profit for a while.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Quote by Silver-spear94

This.

Yeah I've been looking for an agile LP style in europe for ****ing ages.
Id say its fairly hard to make profit from it unless you are buying guitars to repair or are buying cheaper guitars and customizing them.

then again you still won't be profitable for a while.
Quote by Silver-spear94

How much would it cost to import them, sorry I don't know this is new to me

And I have considered repairing/customising guitars but I would need more practice and to learn more stuff about it
Well for people in europe there's Vintage guitars, but it would be nice to have a bit more variety like in different finishes and what not.