Hello all,
I live in Arizona and I googled the laws but there are some discrepancies. So every Saturday or Sunday we have a team of 3 or 4 mexicans try to complete the painting of our house. We didn't ask them too... we rent the house so maybe the owners requested the house be repainted before we move out this summer but we have yet to inform the owners we were moving out... anyway, every weekend morning I wake up to the sound of a mexican standing outside my 2nd story window. I don't have curtains and usually my window is open a bit (it gets really hot in my room) but I wake up to them sliding the window closed and they go painting. Doesn't some law at least stipulate that they call us a week in advance before they come or at least ring our doorbell and say, "hey, we are going to be painting your house and looking into your windows and waking you up."?

tl;dr I think Mexicans are trespassing on my property because they are not informing us of when they will show up and thus don't have my permission?
Why does it matter if they're mexicans or not...?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
i know how you feel. mexicans invade my privacy on a daily basis.
Quote by Kensai
Why does it matter if they're mexicans or not...?

because, bro, they're mexican, man

swedish cock nose
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
Last edited by laid-to-waste at May 1, 2011,
If you're paying them to do it, but they're just not telling you when they're going to come, talk to the company they work for/people that own the house you're living in or just tell them to contact you before coming.

If not ask them why the **** they're at your house and shoot them with paintball guns.
Last edited by geanes at May 1, 2011,
I'm pretty sure there's a owner-leaser agreement stating what the owner can and cannot do. If your parents didn't sign one of these your parents are idiots and the home owner can do basically anything he wants, including evict you with little to no warning, for little to no reason.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Whoever owns the house calls the shots but one cannot trespass in areas where you have a "right to privacy."

Contact the homeowner or if you really want fireworks, Immigration. I'm assuming by your wording, they are not even supposed to be in the country, let alone your home. Mabye i'm just misintepreting it.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
Sadly this is Ultimate-guitar, not Simple-guitar. We can't help you.

Quote by mystical_1
Whoever owns the house calls the shots but one cannot trespass in areas where you have a "right to privacy."

Contact the homeowner or if you really want fireworks, Immigration. I'm assuming by your wording, they are not even supposed to be in the country, let alone your home. Mabye i'm just misintepreting it.

Quote by KeepOnRotting
It's Arizona.

I actually looked at TS location after posting and just went "oh..."

Quote by mystical_1

Nowhere does TS even hint at that besides calling them "mexicans" instead of... well nothing. Do you live in arizona too?
Quote by mystical_1

Where did you get that at all? All he said was that they have brown skin. Not every Mexican, or even most Mexicans are illegal, damn morons.

Seriously? Mexican painters sneaking onto your property to paint your house? What the absolute fuck?
RAINBOW SIG!
I looked up the laws some more. They have a right to be here because the owners requested it BUT the owners are responsible for contacting us and letting us know they are gonna be outside our window at 8 in the god damn morning.

And yes, they are mexican, and yes I do believe they shouldn't be here in AZ. They don't speak a lick of English. Either that, or every time I questioned why the hell they were here so early they don't "speak english".
Quote by Weaponxclaws
I looked up the laws some more. They have a right to be here because the owners requested it BUT the owners are responsible for contacting us and letting us know they are gonna be outside our window at 8 in the god damn morning.

And yes, they are mexican, and yes I do believe they shouldn't be here in AZ. They don't speak a lick of English. Either that, or every time I questioned why the hell they were here so early they don't "speak english".

English isn't our official language bro.

Brown people make me uncomfortable too though, I mean you can't ever tell what you're thinking, when they may steal our jobs or blow up our country. They're all just wreckless wildcards.
Last edited by tayroar at May 1, 2011,
Quote by Weaponxclaws

Native americans asked the settlers that too when they first came, the settlers said they didn't speak cherokee. And look what happened!
Quote by Kensai
Native americans asked the settlers that too when they first came, the settlers said they didn't speak cherokee. And look what happened!

Which is why we need to preemptively spread small pox among the Mexicans, they're trying to steal this country from this, and from a race of people who started the whole stealing of land, I think I'd know it when I see it.
Quote by Weaponxclaws

don't diss them bro, they're painting your shitty home and dealing with your shit home qualities
Quote by laid-to-waste
don't diss them bro, they're painting your shitty home and dealing with your shit home qualities

Yeah everyone else seems to be missing that they're providing a free service. Or atleast to the leasers.
Quote by Weaponxclaws
anyway, every weekend morning I wake up to the sound of a mexican standing outside my 2nd story window. I don't have curtains and usually my window is open a bit (it gets really hot in my room) but I wake up to them sliding the window closed and they go painting.

Clearly they're more hardworking than TS, too, as they're up and working while he is in bed. And even on the weekends! Now there's the working spirit.

Quote by tayroar
Which is why we need to preemptively spread small pox among the Mexicans, they're trying to steal this country from this, and from a race of people who started the whole stealing of land, I think I'd know it when I see it.

I like the way you think. Maybe make some kind of deals with them and break them too?
Quote by Kensai
Clearly they're more hardworking than TS, too, as they're up and working while he is in bed. And even on the weekends! Now there's the working spirit.

I like the way you think. Maybe make some kind of deals with them and break them too?

If they start offering us beads for our land, that's when we need to get violent. I've seen this just too many times, and we will not be tricked!
Quote by tayroar

It was our destiny to take this land, God said so. Indians? Eh, kill 'em all. Not a big deal.

Last time I checked, Arizona was one of the last areas to have a Native American tribe resist the US. So the US bought land that wasn't up for sale in the first place, forced the inhabitants to either leave or die, then forced them to abandon their culture and language for English and western culture.

Maybe you should leave TS, you're from a whole line of illegal immigrants seems like. You don't speak a lick of Comanche.

EDIT: And what kind of sound does a standing Mexican make?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
It was our destiny to take this land, God said so. Indians? Eh, kill 'em all. Not a big deal.

Last time I checked, Arizona was one of the last areas to have a Native American tribe resist the US. So the US bought land that wasn't up for sale in the first place, forced the inhabitants to either leave or die, then forced them to abandon their culture and language for English and western culture.

Maybe you should leave TS, you're from a whole line of illegal immigrants seems like. You don't speak a lick of Comanche.

EDIT: And what kind of sound does a standing Mexican make?

Seminoles resisted as well as the Apaches. You think what they did in Arizona was bad look up the Seminole, Cherokee, Chickasaw, Choctaw, and Creek. All of these nations, save the Seminoles did exactly what the US Government told them to to keep their land, and all five still got moved to Oklahoma.

I'm actually Cherokee myself.
Quote by tayroar
Seminoles resisted as well as the Apaches. You think what they did in Arizona was bad look up the Seminole, Cherokee, Chickasaw, Choctaw, and Creek. All of these nations, save the Seminoles did exactly what the US Government told them to to keep their land, and all five still got moved to Oklahoma.

I'm actually Cherokee myself.

I am all of these. I can speak and read small amounts of Creek, and Creek and Seminole are almost the same tribe besides the fact that the Seminole were the best resisters and stayed in their native Georgia/Florida area.

I've read Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee which details many of the tribes across the country being rounded up or resisting.

Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
I am all of these. I can speak and read small amounts of Creek, and Creek and Seminole are almost the same tribe besides the fact that the Seminole were the best resisters and stayed in their native Georgia/Florida area.

I've read Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee which details many of the tribes across the country being rounded up or resisting.

I don't know, the best resistors I'd say were the Apache. People were terrified of them. Alot of Texans love to think of themselves as part Apache, they were just ruthless bastards, which was totally deserved.

No self respecting college student is awake at 8 am on a Sunday. My workout doesn't start until noon on weekends haha.

I'm actually Canadian. I don't know what the hell I am doing in Arizona...
Quote by Weaponxclaws
No self respecting college student is awake at 8 am on a Sunday. My workout doesn't start until noon on weekends haha.

You're still of European descent, still applies, and while the French were kinder to the Native Americans, you don't seriously think the tribes existed solely in the United States, do you? As if they were like "we're going to sit within the borders of this future nation so that only they are responsible when this land is taken from us"?
Quote by Weaponxclaws

I don't see why you specified that they were Mexicans so many times then.

And the Apache were total badasses. Seminole were the only ones who survived the *cough*slaughter*cough* relocation. Seminole stayed in their native lands and Creeks went to Oklahoma. The Creek capitol is Okmulgee and there's an Okmulgee Georgia, same with a lot of other cities.

It's been a while since I really read up on it so I can't remember some of the other tribes. Apaches were crazy and Comanches were pretty badass as well. Everyone is Cherokee by the way. Creek is way cooler.

I am going to school on Cherokee land though.

EDIT: And without the northern Native Americans, the French would have gotten their asses handed to them in the French and Indian war. In my opinion.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Last edited by BladeSlinger at May 1, 2011,
Quote by BladeSlinger
I don't see why you specified that they were Mexicans so many times then.

And the Apache were total badasses. Seminole were the only ones who survived the *cough*slaughter*cough* relocation. Seminole stayed in their native lands and Creeks went to Oklahoma. The Creek capitol is Okmulgee and there's an Okmulgee Georgia, same with a lot of other cities.

It's been a while since I really read up on it so I can't remember some of the other tribes. Apaches were crazy and Comanches were pretty badass as well. Everyone is Cherokee by the way. Creek is way cooler.

I am going to school on Cherokee land though.

EDIT: And without the northern Native Americans, the French would have gotten their asses handed to them in the French and Indian war. In my opinion.

Cherokees have more money :P Mo' money mo' benefits, not that I need them, and I usually don't use them. I thought several of the Seminoles were relocated as well. I knew a ton of Seminoles in Oklahoma City. I even read something about them being relocated by boat to Texas and then to Oklahoma, to avoid any ambushes to free the ones being relocated, and like one of the boats sank or something.
Quote by tayroar
Cherokees have more money :P Mo' money mo' benefits, not that I need them, and I usually don't use them. I thought several of the Seminoles were relocated as well. I knew a ton of Seminoles in Oklahoma City.

Since Creek and Seminole are so close, I think a lot went with the Creek.

Cherokee has more money but Creek has fewer members so that means more benefits per person . I apply for a shitload of grants and can get a decent job every summer. Cherokee nation takes care of it's stuff though. I know a small amount of Seminoles but I was only around a lot of Indians during one semester at a Creek college before I went to NSU. If you haven't done a foreign language, take Creek online from CMN(College of Muskogee Nation). I don't think there are Cherokee classes online. I'm pretty white but it was cool learning a little about my heritage.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
Since Creek and Seminole are so close, I think a lot went with the Creek.

Cherokee has more money but Creek has fewer members so that means more benefits per person . I apply for a shitload of grants and can get a decent job every summer. Cherokee nation takes care of it's stuff though. I know a small amount of Seminoles but I was only around a lot of Indians during one semester at a Creek college before I went to NSU. If you haven't done a foreign language, take Creek online from CMN(College of Muskogee Nation). I don't think there are Cherokee classes online. I'm pretty white but it was cool learning a little about my heritage.

Yeah, I appear white, but I'm Cherokee enough, and if the Cherokee ever rebelled, I'd be with them, and show up with tomahawks and a bow and arrow for token white guy's understanding of Indians effect.
TS. They're painting. Your house. For free.

Shit, send them my way, I'd love to have my house painted for free.
After reading that book, I was furious at what the government did. Then I was a little more proud of my heritage even though I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I loved going to CMN for a semester because I learned a lot and it was just a great environment.

I officially declare this Native American thread.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by crazy8rgood
TS. They're painting. Your house. For free.

Shit, send them my way, I'd love to have my house painted for free.

But they're brown. What if they steal your children?????

Quote by BladeSlinger
After reading that book, I was furious at what the government did. Then I was a little more proud of my heritage even though I have blonde hair and blue eyes. I loved going to CMN for a semester because I learned a lot and it was just a great environment.

I officially declare this Native American thread.

Lol, I think Oklahoma is really the only state that has a good understanding of the Native Americans and that's mostly because we were the dumping grounds. We're kind of like the Australia of America. I've always been interested by the North Eastern Native Americans.

It's laughable to me when people say how they "had no concept of land" and were basically these hippy life loving people that shared everything with everyone and it all got stolen from them. The northeastern tribes were very territorial, and that's one of the big theories about what happened to Roanoke Island.
Quote by Weaponxclaws

That makes the racism all better!

Screw the Cherokee gotta rep 'da Haudenosaunee