1 - No link.

2 - This had better be good or you're going to get reported for advertising.

Edit: screw it, reported for advertising. Also, if you are the owner of that channel (which is suspect you are) stick to your native language, there are already many much better and better known channels that do lessons in English.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Last edited by Zaphod_Beeblebr at May 1, 2011,
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
1 - No link.

2 - This had better be good or you're going to get reported for advertising.

Edit: screw it, reported for advertising. Also, if you are the owner of that channel (which is suspect you are) stick to your native language, there are already many much better and better known channels that do lessons in English.

Dude go easy on HER, its a chick, we need those in a place like this
Quote by DocArunas
Dude go easy on HER, its a chick, we need those in a place like this

Being a woman does not excuse breaking the rules.

We don't need more women around here anyway, there is no reason to care about the m/f ratio here at all.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Being a woman does not excuse breaking the rules.

We don't need more women around here anyway, there is no reason to care about the m/f ratio here at all.

Still she showed some female love of sharing and caring, no need to release the Kraken on her and reporting, she posted a video out of good will... not to troll someone around
Hate to upset a lady but Zaphod's right...this ain't the place to promote your YouTube channel

PS I r not kraken
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com