I'm sure there's been a lot of threads on this but still.

Basically lately, like past few months, I've been hitting a real low and I'm pretty sure I'm depressed. I've done several professional seeming online tests and everyone I do is saying that I'm likely to be severely depressed. I know that these online tests are sketchy at best so I'm going to consult a professional some time over the next two days.

I'm just wondering if anyone else here is or has ever been depressed and what helped you in those times?
Quote by homeless-john
I'm sure there's been a lot of threads on this but still.

Basically lately, like past few months, I've been hitting a real low and I'm pretty sure I'm depressed.
I've done several professional seeming online tests and everyone I do is saying that I'm likely to be severely depressed. I know that these online tests are sketchy at best so I'm going to consult a professional some time over the next two days.

I'm just wondering if anyone else here is or has ever been depressed and what helped you in those times?

You can find anything you want to see or hear on the internet. Self-diagnosis is hardly reliable. Go make an appointment with a doctor.
SGT. HARTMAN: Where in hell are you from anyway, Private?
COWBOY: Sir, Texas, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Holy dogshit! Texas! Only steers and queers come from Texas, Private Cowboy! And you don't look much like a steer to me, so that kinda narrows it down!! Do you suck dicks!?
COWBOY: Sir, no, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: Are you a peter-puffer!?
COWBOY: Sir, no, sir!
SGT. HARTMAN: I'll bet you're the kind of guy that would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around! I'll be watching you!!
Last edited by Zaphikh at May 1, 2011,
Quote by Zaphikh
You can find anything you want to see or hear on the internet. Self-diagnosis is hardly reliable. Go make an appointment with a doctor.

+1
Is it still a God Complex if I really am God?

America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between.
Oscar Wilde
If you go see a professional, he or she will probably start you off with a small dose of fluoxetine(generic for prozac) and have you see a psychiatrist.

hopefully that will help you some.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Go see a psychiatrist. I have been diagnosed with clinical depression and it sucks, I think my psychiatrist actually called it something like cyclic depression, which is more like a mild bipolar disorder, but anyway it sucks.

It feels like a complete emotional shutdown, like an extreme introversion. Lexepro helped me alot. Also, don't listen to the uneducated morons who will tell you to cheer up. They're stupid and have no idea what they're talking about, if it was that easy you'd be past that by now. But don't self diagnose.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
A few of my friends are clinically depressed. You can get out of it, just keep you head up little buddy!