hello, i found in a pawn shop a dean razorback "dime" v shaped guitar. set neck, floyd rose, razor icon between the 11 and 12th fret. big ugly tuning stock.that says dean and dime. at least one after market high end pup at bridge pos. guitar in overall decent shape. owner wants $ 400.00. is this a decent price for this model. i know nothing about dean guitars. only that they either bite a$$, or they are great. i went to dean web site and found one that fit description for 999.00 but wrong color. as a matter of fact i couldnt find one in gunmetal grey. i dont need another axe, but if its some kind of bargain, and i wouldnt mind a big vee guitar. i might be inclined
epiphone gothic lp
ibanez arc-300
epiphone traditional pro lp
vox ad100vht head.
vox cab
I think it is a decent price.. You sure the color is some kind of gunmetal grey? I couldn't find anything like that..
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

Quote by ChucklesMginty
Personally I'd be a little weary about getting a used guitar with Floyd from a pawn shop as it means it probably hasn't been maintained at all. And bear in mind that means the owner sold it for less than 400 bucks, so either they were desperate for cash or they didn't like it.

I've heard of some kickass pawn shop deals from other UG users and few of my friends around other sites or online games. That could be just one like them.. Besides, getting it fixed could hardly be more than 100 bucks, which would still make it really cheap compared to the original price.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

Quote by Sakke
I think it is a decent price.. You sure the color is some kind of gunmetal grey? I couldn't find anything like that..

yeah, on the wall it looks black, buts really its a real dark grey or mabey a faded black....?.....dunno. i see a lot of deans in my pawn shop hunting. btw, ive found some real jewels in pawn shops. including a bc rich eagle classic nt for 200 bucks and a bcr mocking bird nt for 250.00 i wish i had kept those two
epiphone gothic lp
ibanez arc-300
epiphone traditional pro lp
vox ad100vht head.
vox cab
go for it, i have one and love it
Bassist/Vocalist-Visceral Violation
Mesa-Boogie Big Block 750/SWR Megoliath
Warwick Corvette