Has anyone had any experience with this model of guitar? I'm looking to get a new one this summer, and this has caught my eye. If anyone can give me any other suggestions too, that would be awesome. I'm trying to keep my budget around $350. I play in a punk band, but also play some metal on the side.
Quote by diofan88
You already have an alcohol problem: The problem being, you lack alcohol

Quote by laid-to-waste
no, this is the first time i've ever rubbed another man's nipple in a jacuzzi

it was horrible
the amp in your sig scares me
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED
Gibson Les Paul Classic
Fender Stratocaster (Mexican)
Hagstrom Ultra Swede
Music Man Axis Sport
You have quite a nice budget on the used market. I've been there and done that, so my advice is to not even **** around with the crappy guitars in that price range. You can get a used LTD 300 for that money. Possibly a 400 too, though there really isn't any difference between 300 and 400. The <2006 models are serious guitars.

If you're interested in LTD, I have a blog in my profile that explains a bit about how the quality of ESP guitars works.

EDIT:
Quote by EspTro
the amp in your sig scares me

Also this. You may want to get something like a Vypyr 15 at the very least, since I'm sure that is a bass amp of some sort. They go for $75 pretty easily used. You might be able to get one for around $50.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Last edited by Offworld92 at May 2, 2011,
Quote by Offworld92
You have quite a nice budget on the used market. I've been there and done that, so my advice is to not even **** around with the crappy guitars in that price range. You can get a used LTD 300 for that money. Possibly a 400 too, though there really isn't any difference between 300 and 400. The <2006 models are serious guitars.

If you're interested in LTD, I have a blog in my profile that explains a bit about how the quality of ESP guitars works.

EDIT:

Also this. You may want to get something like a Vypyr 15 at the very least, since I'm sure that is a bass amp of some sort. They go for $75 pretty easily used. You might be able to get one for around $50.

I have a decent 150w Crate Mini Stack that I'm playing out of, I just haven't updated my sig in a bit, haha.
Quote by diofan88
You already have an alcohol problem: The problem being, you lack alcohol

Quote by laid-to-waste
no, this is the first time i've ever rubbed another man's nipple in a jacuzzi

it was horrible
definatley think you could do better used for that price for punk.....mabye a MIM strat if you can find one around
Quote by kangaxxter
The only real answer to the SG vs Les Paul debate is to get a Flying V and laugh at all the suckers who don't have one.

Quote by Blompcube

if you embrace inaccurate intonation it can be quite arousing.

I <3 TWEED