Great recording. I think your distortion guitar might need to be turned down a bit... The gain/distortion takes over and it's hard to actually hear what you are playing. But that's my non-metal musician talking... so take it as you like.

Other than that, great playing.

If you can, check out some of my stuff.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1437774
Quote by JustJeff
Great recording. I think your distortion guitar might need to be turned down a bit... The gain/distortion takes over and it's hard to actually hear what you are playing. But that's my non-metal musician talking... so take it as you like.

This. You need to turn the gain on your dirty tone way down. However, your clean is orgasmic, and your solo tone is quite nice also. Though, the rhythm in the intro would be nicer on an acoustic fingerpicked. Other than that, it seemed pretty good.
JustJeff: Thank you, Jeff!
Have you heard how many gain on the original song? I think I have even less))
But ok, i agree with you, maybe i should make it more crisp, but all this mess appears from the part that's played, there are a lot of "wierd" harmonies.

robhc: Yep, it would sound definitely better with acoustic guitar, but i do not own any..)
Quote by Robar
JustJeff: Thank you, Jeff!
Have you heard how many gain on the original song? I think I have even less))
But ok, i agree with you, maybe i should make it more crisp, but all this mess appears from the part that's played, there are a lot of "wierd" harmonies.

I honestly think they have slightly less gain than you do. I just compared yours to both the studio recording, and a live recording. It's not as much less than I thought though.

robhc: Yep, it would sound definitely better with acoustic guitar, but i do not own any..)

BLASPHEMY! Go buy one, now! Acoustics are smexyful.