Budget,€500 max.
Genres, I'm very much into classic rock as kiss and acdc and instrumental rock as Steve Vai.
New or used, doesn't matter if it's used or not as long as everything works.
Home or gig, home.
Closest City, I'm willing to travel anywhere in the Netherlands.
Current Gear,Boss DS-1, Boss CH-1, Epiphone Les Paul, Ibanez RG and I'm going to buy more pedals and replace the DS-1 for a jemini.
EDIT:preferably a tube half stack below 50 watts.
Last edited by liampje at May 2, 2011,
Hmm, for that

JCA 2112. Beastly for the styles you play. Great combo. It'll be feckin loud for home use too.
Gear-Ibanex rg7321 w/dimarzio pups--->Ernie Ball Jr. Vol pedal--->TS9-->Line 6 DL4--->ADA MP-1--->Marshall 9005 poweramp--->Line6 4X12 straight cab w/v30s
i third the Jet City, those are some good amps...if you get the 20w head tho, wait till this summer and they're releasing a 2 channel 20w head...which is going to be awesome
Rig:
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top
Amp- Blackstar HT-60 Soloist
Digitech Rp355

I look like this-
Quote by VintageAmigo
i third the Jet City, those are some good amps...if you get the 20w head tho, wait till this summer and they're releasing a 2 channel 20w head...which is going to be awesome

Dude I need more then just a head.
Quote by steven seagull
Definitely that.

Never heard of traynor do you have a good quality demo for this thing with pedals engaged because, that's how I'm going to use it.
Quote by liampje
Never heard of traynor do you have a good quality demo for this thing with pedals engaged because, that's how I'm going to use it.

I don't personally but I can vouch for having heard one gigged several times. Trevor Wilkinson, he who designed Wilkinson bridges, uses one.

It's a very Marshally tone with a suprising amount of gain on tap, suffice to say it'll absolutely nail your classic rock tones straight out of the box without any pedals whatsoever. Stick a decent booster in front of it and it'll do some decent metal tones too.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
word on the traynor

i haven't tried the 50 but i've tried the 40 and 20. very nice amps.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?