...rly?

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
ESP LTD MH-1000NT
Marshall AVT100
Boss ME-70

Quote by stratdud39
Thank you for your words of wisdom.
The Pickups say Aria Pro II, the LFR (Assuming that stands for licensed floyd rose) just says Licensed under floyd rose patents
wow i thought they stopped making that series, that is one hell of a guitar
I like shotguns. thats all you need to know
Thanks everyone, i thought that was just what the pickups were. now i see what the headstock looked like... What do you think, should i try to save it and build a new headstock or just buy a new neck online? would it be worth saving, is there anything particularly exceptional about what's still there?
You might want to try steaming the fretboard off, removing the truss rod and building a new neck to glue the fretboard onto. It is a really good way to learn how to do necks
fretboard looks in pretty bad shame if you ask me - new neck
"Rise and rise again until lambs become lions!"
Quote by Kalo Hanaka
No, you shouldn't pour beer on your guitar.
Quote by sytharnia1560
You might want to try steaming the fretboard off, removing the truss rod and building a new neck to glue the fretboard onto. It is a really good way to learn how to do necks

+1
Quote by msoban
fretboard looks in pretty bad shame if you ask me - new neck

how can you tell from one and a half really bad pictures???? and even if they are then what I said plus refret.....this is the PERFECT opportunity to do some learning for him.

I say this because it was the first thing I ever did guitar building related, when a mate brought around his daughters acoustic that had the headstock snapped in exactly the same place so I steamed of the board, removed the old neck, built a new neck etc...DONE...he said the guitar sounded way better than before the break (probably because I used mahogany for the neck instead of the crap that was used originally)
Last edited by sytharnia1560 at May 3, 2011,