http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NanrdlmYAVo

This is the guitar solo withinin one of my tracks, recorded in my bedroom. It has a lot to do with conquering addictions and inner struggles within ones conscience.

I had originally written a completely different outtro for the song, with the rhythm being present during the bridge, and no real intention for the song to have a guitar solo at all. During a recording session, I thought I would doodle over it and see what would come out, having never really written a guitar solo before.

Feeling extremely moved by being able to hear myself backed up by a rhythm for once, I changed my mind and did about 10-15 takes over the tracks. After that, I grabbed the parts I liked from each and combined them altogether into what it has become now.

I really hope this inspires you, as I feel the modern music scene is seriously dying.

Thank you for listening.

(P.S. Don't forget to subscribe and spread the word!)
Last edited by Waff at May 2, 2011,
snazzy

Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
ESP LTD MH-1000NT
Marshall AVT100
Boss ME-70

Quote by stratdud39
Thank you for your words of wisdom.
Quote by DavidRayT
I like it, sweet licks.
I feel like the base lead tone is good, but you have too much reverb, and some weird EQing or something on it, and it was a little too quiet.
But great playing with a good feel.

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1436924
My wanky solo bull crap.

I agree with the reverb. It was fine with the monitoring headphones, but I listened to it on my laptop after uploading and felt the same way.

Thanks though.
Last edited by Waff at May 2, 2011,
Quote by Waff
I agree with the reverb. It was fine with the monitoring headphones, but I listened to it on my laptop after uploading and felt the same way.

Thanks though.

No problem!

Bump, for the waffles.
That is epic. Not much more for me to say, not too technical but the melody is good and it builds up nicely two notes a bar to four notes a bar to some pretty fast legato stuff while staying nice and melodic throughout. Nice vibrato and in tune bends and all that.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Hydra150
That is epic. Not much more for me to say, not too technical but the melody is good and it builds up nicely two notes a bar to four notes a bar to some pretty fast legato stuff while staying nice and melodic throughout. Nice vibrato and in tune bends and all that.

Thanks man.