ok so i think i am going to but a res-o-glas guitar kit and i can have any pickup setup as i want and i would like to have 3 pickups that allow me to get a broad range of tones i would like to have a neck one that gives me a telecaster sound a middle one thats a humbucker and a bridge one that gives me a strat sound
MY GEAR:
Epiphone Sheraton 2
Takamine Jasmine J33?
60's J bass copy (trying to sell or trade)
fender mustang 1
Victoria Regal II
big muff
seed of life overdrive

"We make music for hipster strippers" Dan Auerbach
What's your question? That sounds fine to me, if your going for those tones. It won't sound exactly like a tele or strat just beacuse of the pups because the body and neck material has some effect on the tone. If you're looking for suggestions on which pups to use ask in the "which pups" sticky thread.
Quote by fmonzo27
ok so i think i am going to but a res-o-glas guitar kit and i can have any pickup setup as i want and i would like to have 3 pickups that allow me to get a broad range of tones i would like to have a neck one that gives me a telecaster sound a middle one thats a humbucker and a bridge one that gives me a strat sound

It's not really going to work that way as the pickup is only part of the sound - for example a telecaster sounds like a telecaster not because of the pickup, but because of the alder body, the metal bridge plate, the angle of the pickup, the scale length, the string through construction etc - they all play a part in creating that signature sound.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com