A great tune off of "Wasting Light" by the Foo Fighters. Let me know what you think of my cover :]

Dear Rosemary - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDpcNdx-KaY

Or check out my channel at:
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRazzler
Quote by Eddie4President
You are amazing. The fact that you have paramore next to disturbed shows how awesome you are.
Here, an awesome medal. It's made out of awesomnite.
:extends medal:

Quote by Fallen_Seeker
Thank you!
I would give you an awesome metal, but
I can't find any awesomnite.
it's cool
Living is a bless, most of the people just exist

i'm out of my mind, insane, and what i say is sht or doesn't make sense, still your reading this.
nice led zeppelin stuff

i'm out of my mind, insane, and what i say is sht or doesn't make sense, still your reading this.
Quote by gutu
it's cool

thanks! anything I should work on?

and thanks for the compliment on my Zeppelin stuff lol... I have a bunch more all around my room :P
Quote by Eddie4President
You are amazing. The fact that you have paramore next to disturbed shows how awesome you are.

Quote by Fallen_Seeker
Thank you!
lol i'm a small fan of them some musics gets a bit annoying but they've got some pretty amazing... lol how long u play... lol i just think you should try to play more part sof the songs i really liked your style while strumming pretty cool man... (i'm fan of nirvana too, it's my fav band xD) i just started playing july last year so i'm not the best guy to help you xD

Quote by gutu
lol i'm a small fan of them some musics gets a bit annoying but they've got some pretty amazing... lol how long u play... lol i just think you should try to play more part sof the songs i really liked your style while strumming pretty cool man... (i'm fan of nirvana too, it's my fav band xD) i just started playing july last year so i'm not the best guy to help you xD

well I have a bunch of covers up, hopefully they're not all boring to you lol! I've been playing for almost four years now. If you need help with anything let me know, I'd be more than happy than to try and give you some useful tips!
Quote by Eddie4President

Quote by Fallen_Seeker
Thank you!
lol my only problem is my memory xD i can't cath the notes i keep always forgetting most part of sweer child o' mine solo so it's hard to play it all xD and bc of that i can't practice the speed of it so still like super slow xD

Quote by gutu
lol my only problem is my memory xD i can't cath the notes i keep always forgetting most part of sweer child o' mine solo so it's hard to play it all xD and bc of that i can't practice the speed of it so still like super slow xD

you get used to it eventually. You have the right idea though. Start out slow, and work your way up to the speed the solo is actually played. It's much better to start things slow, learning everything properly, than it is just rushing through everything. Breaking bad habits is hard!
Quote by Eddie4President

Quote by Fallen_Seeker
Thank you!
lol chech just what i found

g-----------------------------------7-----5-----------
b-----------------------7----9------------------7---5
e-7-10(let is ring)---------------------------------------7----5---7----7-7-9-9

lol found that just now xD (sounds like simpsons music if u haven't notice)

Quote by gutu
lol found that just now xD (sounds like simpsons music if u haven't notice)

I don't have a guitar near me right now, but I'll check it out later :P
Quote by Eddie4President

Quote by Fallen_Seeker
Thank you!
Great cover! Good work. You switch very nicely between the different sections without hesitation and keep tempo quite well. I can't really say anything bad about it. The tone on that guitar is brilliant. Keep it up.

If you get a chance, can you check out some of my stuff?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1437774
man your song "And I Won't Be Coming Back " it's awsomee!!!! really!! you should keep on doing those.

Quote by JustJeff
Great cover! Good work. You switch very nicely between the different sections without hesitation and keep tempo quite well. I can't really say anything bad about it. The tone on that guitar is brilliant. Keep it up.

If you get a chance, can you check out some of my stuff?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1437774

thanks man, it's nice to get some feedback that actually has meaning to it :P haha

I just checked out a few of your videos man. Keep it up!
Quote by Eddie4President

Quote by Fallen_Seeker
Thank you!
Quote by gutu

yes it is. I'm pretty sure all the videos I have uploaded on that channel are. I'm not much of a signer at all, and I'm trying to work on it. I uploaded that to get some advice, but I haven't gotten much feedback on it haha
Quote by Eddie4President

Quote by Fallen_Seeker
Thank you!
lol your voice is way better than mine, you gotta a cool voice u should give it some tries xD... man i can't stop listening to you song And I Won't Be Coming Back

well, like I said, I'm working on it lol

I'm glad you like "And I Won't Be Coming Back" though! It was one of the first I've ever written. I wrote it at least a year ago. I think I'm gonna end up recording it again with some better quality and fix up all the mistakes I made
Quote by Eddie4President

Quote by Fallen_Seeker
Thank you!
Last edited by greekboy slim at May 1, 2011,
that one is pretty cool and rough vocals ftw ftw ftw!

lol okay btw sent u a friend request

the songs i have on my profile were our first recordings (me and my fren and in one of them ym sis too) it took us 2 weeks to record 14 songs xD there isn't much of guitar but it was on xmas at that time i didn't knew how to play like now xD