I'll be heading to the States this summer and I was wondering how much Eclipse II's are going for now(4 knobs)? I might be selling my 2007 guitar:

It's in pretty much mint condition, apart from one tiny dent on the body that you can only see up close and personal.

It has Seymour Duncans 59 and JB pups with a coil-splitter.

What do you guys think would be a reasonable price in US dollars?
Esp Eclipse II
Fender Strat LoneStar
Martin D35 Custom Shop
Vox Night Train
Vox Heritage cab 1x12
Hmm I've some go for a low of $350 to a high of $750.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
Nice looking guitar! I'd say between $600-$1000 based on Ebay sales I've looked at.
Whereabouts you headin?

I may know a guy who'd be interested.

My things:
Bowes SLx7
Washburn WG587
Washburn X40Pro
Washburn X50
Washburn HM24
Washburn WR150
Laguna LE200s
Arietta Acoustic
First Act
Valveking 112
VHT Deliverance

Why do you want to sell it? You have a real gem there - they don't make them like they used to, with the 4 knobs.

That said, you'll probably get around $6-700 or so. The Eclipses go for dirt cheap here. I say that much just because it's a 4 knob. A normal Eclipse could go for around $500.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Ok screw that, I'll keep it instead. It's a really good copy. Only reason I was thinking of selling is because I'm leaning towards more acoustic stuff. And I have my Strat for the occasional blues.
Esp Eclipse II
Fender Strat LoneStar
Martin D35 Custom Shop
Vox Night Train
Vox Heritage cab 1x12
Honestly I think these prices are pretty low for what you could really get. Ive seen used ones go for around 900-1000 USD easy. Just dont try to sell them at guitar shops, they will give you a lot less and sell it for around that price. New in the US they are around 1400.
Where are you now? I wouldn't sell it in the states because you'll probably get more money for it where you are now.

@ some suggestions made in this topic: wtf? 350? 600? Are you guys out of your friggin mind? A lawsuit eclipse (4 knobs) in good condition is AT LEAST 1000$.

@ thetoastinator: they don't sell these in the US
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl