They're just power chords on e1 e2 a4 and e4 are they not?
EDIT: I didn't listen to it, I was just looking at his fingers while half asleep, so I may be wrong

Last edited by Gerard_xD at May 1, 2011,
Your standards for Jesus are quite low.
“Just to sum up: I would do various things very quickly.” - Donald Trump
Bb minor, F# major, Db major, Gb major.

Now kill yourself.

edit: to any theory nerd about to reply with the correct sharp/flat symbols, kill yourself too.
Last edited by Beserker at May 1, 2011,
now accept me as your personal savior and send me all your money and make me a bbq cheeseburger.
You may need a new religion...

... or a fog machine.

FSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
you're a stone fox
Last edited by Saint78 at May 1, 2011,
If you can't identify basic barre chords, how the hell can you play them?

EDIT: There is a guitar tutorial in the related videos. It's the second one. Sure it's in another language, but you can still get the chords from it.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK
Last edited by rockingamer2 at May 1, 2011,
Quote by cornmancer
You know what you need to play those chords? You need a new amp.

+1
Listen, TS. I watched that video and I think you should find something easier to play. It might not seem difficult technically, but the theory behind that piece of music is very advanced. The problem is that its in altered lydian mode and seeing that you don't know those chords I can quite confidently say that you don't have a knowledge to play a modal piece successfully. You might be able to play it on your own, but the problems will arise when you try to put a bass line behind it or even worse a melody ontop of those chords.
I'd suggest you study tonal theory and then move onto modes and come back to this piece of music. Maybe get a teacher or some classes. Just forget about this song right now and come back to it when you have a firm grasp on modal music.
Quote by -Mantra-
Listen, TS. I watched that video and I think you should find something easier to play. It might not seem difficult technically, but the theory behind that piece of music is very advanced. The problem is that its in altered lydian mode and seeing that you don't know those chords I can quite confidently say that you don't have a knowledge to play a modal piece successfully. You might be able to play it on your own, but the problems will arise when you try to put a bass line behind it or even worse a melody ontop of those chords.
I'd suggest you study tonal theory and then move onto modes and come back to this piece of music. Maybe get a teacher or some classes. Just forget about this song right now and come back to it when you have a firm grasp on modal music.

I think he just wants to play the chords. Also, he wouldn't need theory to put a bass line behind it or write a melody on top of it.
^^The above is a Cryptic Metaphor^^

"To know the truth of history is to realize its ultimate myth and its inevitable ambiguity." Everything is made up and the facts don't matter.

MUSIC THEORY LINK