Well, I woke up Friday, and my back kinda hurt, I just lived with it thinking "oh, I musta slept wrong" but over the course of Friday and Saturday, its gotten worse. I slept on my friends couch friday night, and woke up saturday morning barely able to stand up. Now it hurts to move at all, and the pain has spread to a dull ache in my knee's. I might be incorrect, but I belive I read that if lower back pain spreads to the legs, it could be nerve damage? Should I get this checked out?

1) Get off The Pit
2) Go see a chiropractor
3)??????
4) Profit!
Quote by Butt Rayge
Pretty sure Jesus was decaffeinated.

I'm just a hedonist without happiness
Go see a doctor, not a chiropractor. Chiropractors aren't doctors.
I'm rgrockr and I do not approve of this message.
sounds like you have a shifted disk and you aggrivated it, go to a chiropractor

Quote by rgrockr
Go see a doctor, not a chiropractor. Chiropractors aren't doctors.

you have no idea what you're talking about, chiropractors (not the ones that do all the cracking stuff) do need to go to medical school and actually have very advanced techniques now like video xray and computerized back realignment
2/17/08 Kosova's independence!!!
Last edited by zbest at May 1, 2011,
Quote by doomded
1) Get off The Pit
2) Go see a chiropractor
3)??????
4) Profit!

ah yes but, 6 things wrong with your post.

1) Nothin else to do where I live
2) No chiropractors in my area
3) I hate doctors lmao
4) The "??????" doesn't help at all
5) Only Profit for the doctor, none for me
6) All of my five reasons are complete BS to try to be funny, in which I know I've failed
The pit is not a doctor. See a doctor. While you're in the waiting room, read the UG rules.

*reported*

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
The "Back cracking" kind are the better ones. I remember going through 20 minute sessions twice a week with a "modern techniques" chiropractor and it fixed my posture...over several months.

The back cracking/bullet gun on spine chiropractors are the best. Just got readjusted a week ago since I was ****ed from hunching over studying.

http://www.google.com/#q=chiropractors+topsfield+maine&hl=en&prmd=ivnscm&source=univ&tbm=plcs&tbo=u&ei=Exi-TYKoLcqDtgejqKy0BQ&sa=X&oi=local_group&ct=more-results&resnum=1&ved=0CC0QtQMwAA&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.&fp=822bf32b5c0e0691