Page 1 of 2
He's supposed to have a press conference at 10:30 PM ET, but its already passed the deadline. Nobody knows for sure what its about, but it is something about National Security.
DOESN'T REALLY CARE ABOUT RON WILSON
Pretty interested in what it's gonna be about. It's so random.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by biga29
Pretty interested in what it's gonna be about. It's so random.

Random? Seriously?

EDIT: My bad, thought for sure it was about Ghaddafi's son.
Last edited by turncoat60% at May 1, 2011,
Trump's mum had a word with Obama's mum, now Obama's apologising and promising to play nicely.
"If God exists, there's no way he is French" - Andrea Pirlo

S A D B O Y S
Quote by turncoat60%
Random? Seriously?

The leader of an International Superpower wants to speak to the country at 11PM on a Sunday night?

What word should I have used...?
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Last edited by biga29 at May 1, 2011,
NY Times confirmed that Bin Laden is dead, so its probably it
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
wtf?!?!?!

from wikipedia

On May 2, 2011, the White House declared that bin Laden was dead.

its still May 1st in the US for another 1.5 hours
Last edited by rickyj at May 1, 2011,
What I'm seeing is Osama Bin Laden has been killed.
Quote by Saint78
Dude you haven't lived until you've licked chocolate pudding out of a fat ladies back boob.

Quote by Boer Goat
I have never given a golf stack

Congratulations sir.
Osama Bin Laden is dead and we have the body, they're saying on tv.
Part of this Complete Breakfast!
Quote by Masamune
I bet Jackal killed him in a drunken rage.

He stepped on Jackal's toes while he was up in the club gettin' crunk with his homies.

S A D B O Y S
It's MAY 1st, not APRIL.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I never thought we'd get him. Holy shit. This is one of those moments, guys, those moments you don't forget.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
I'm glad I'm an insomniac, this is a moment not to be missed.

S A D B O Y S
Given the back-and-forth between Obama and Trump in recent days, I find it hilarious that The Apprentice was interrupted for this announcement.
****ing right! Watching CNN now, goddamn I am happy even as a Canadian. I watched the attacks on the WTC in History class the other day, and I was just so infuriated every time I watched a new video that I couldn't help but wish that everyone involved in that attack was dead. Now that the leader is dead, I can't help but feel overjoyed. I hope this only helps NATO and the UN in the fight against terrorism, instead of giving terrorism fuel.
Quote by Lost Dog
And you guys were criticizing the war on terror! USA

I'm pretty sure that the criticism wasn't just because they failed to kill osama

But that doesn't matter because now that he's dead, the "War of Terrorism" will probably draw down soon
Last edited by theonlyproof at May 1, 2011,
Now watch as Obama's approval rating shoots into the nineties because people are retarded!
I like St. Anger. Ridicule me, daddy

Quote by ErikLensherr

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Yea, I hope this quells some of the fighting on our side. I'm glad but I mean it was ten years ago. It was one man hiding from a gigantic military search and they just now killed him after probably hundreds of soldiers have died looking for him. So what now?

EDIT: It was more of a joint effort anyway. Bush and Obama.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by zgr0826
Now watch as Obama's approval rating shoots into the nineties because people are retarded!

I heard Obama strangled him with his bare hands.
Quote by severed-metal
Come to think of it, my penis should've listened to more death metal.

Quote by Morphogenesis26
So my question is. Can Pre-Cum fluid pass through my underwear, my jeans, onto and through her jeans, through her underwear, and impregnate her?
God Bless America now lets bring our boys home and just sell the weapons to the middle east and let them go at it.
Just in time for re election!
THIS IS A PART OF MY SIG. IF YOU ARE READING THIS AS A PART OF MY POST YOU ARE DUMB BECAUSE LETS FACE IT THIS LOOKS NOTHING LIKE MY POST BECAUSE IT IS HUGE.
so is gas going to come down in price now... and can we get rid of the homeland security department to help cut costs? damn now whose country are we going to have to invade to keep this war on terror going?
Quote by Imanatas7
so is gas going to come down in price now... and can we get rid of the homeland security department to help cut costs? damn now whose country are we going to have to invade to keep this war on terror going?

Norway has some oil.
Page 1 of 2