I was with my friend today, and he was playing guitar through (if I remember the name correctly) a Kustom Sienna 35 (or 36? Something like that). It was an acoustic amp that had an 8 setting knob of different amp effects. Two of the were something like "bright hall" and "mellow hall". The hall effect gave the guitar a very full sound I really liked.

Does anyone else have info on that amp and effect, and know whether or not there's a pedal that does the same thing? (or something similar?)

Thanks!
Matthew 6:33

Uniting the World, One Bridge at a Time.
its called a reverb pedal. Eventide Space
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
It sounded a bit different than the reverb on my amp, but maybe my amp just has crappy reverb, lol. Is there a good quality reverb pedal I should look into?

Eventide Space, the best reverb pedal you can buy
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

Quote by lbj273
Eventide Space, the best reverb pedal you can buy

Ah, sorry! Didn't realize that was the pedal in your first post. Cool deal, I'll look into it. Thanks for the quick replies!

no problem
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7

Quote by gregs1020