Poll: Is what your addicted to good or bad?
Poll Options
View poll results: Is what your addicted to good or bad?
Good
44 32%
Bad
46 34%
I beat trees with tree huggers
46 34%
Voters: 136.
Page 1 of 3
What is something that your addicted to? Can be good or bad, within reason.

I'm addicted to chewing gum, if I'm in class, I have to chew it, otherwise I will go insane and beat trees with tree huggers.

EDIT: v Apparently, 5 seconds after I make the thread, you post.
Last edited by ethan_hanus at May 2, 2011,
Ug
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

It's going to sound cliche, but music. Unless I'm sleeping, I usually have headphones on, or have my turntable playing a record every second of the day. I don't do well with the whole silence thing.
So you beat off trees?
E-married to BlessedRebel15
Most Attractive Female 2011 ^^
Dark Black Rivers in the WinterTime
Quote by CrunchyRoll
I'm not sure if you're aware of this or not, but everything is against the rules at UG
Might as well face it...
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
caffeine; good. keeps me functional and motivated
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Coffee, weed-Makes life bearable, so I'll say good.
Quote by L2112Lif
I put a ton of my capital into SW Airlines... The next day, THE NEXT DAY these nutters fly into the WTC. What the hell? Apparently no one wanted to fly anymore, and I was like "What gives? God damnit Osama, let me win a fuggin' game!"
juice and coke. if there is orange juice in the house it will be gone within the hour. I love that shit. I can't see how it could have any bad effects.

cigarettes, too, but I smoke about two packs a week. I can't afford more than that.
Killing Osama Bin Laden.

I got a fix quite recently, but I'm planning on going cold-turkey to get off it.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
water. thats right, water. if i run out in the middle of the night, guess what? midnight run to walmart to get some water! or i will steal some of my roommates. water is so ****ing good.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

I honestly think I have a slight addiction to masturbation
Quote by Snuffles
You are an absolute god, offspring_punk

Quote by drop-dead666
You're a retard, read Scourges posts. There is already a system folder, why do I need a system32.
Drugs(sorta), Ultimate Guitar, being sceptic, and sadism: Bad

Classical Music, Women, Knowledge: Good
UG, and the mafia game.

Playing the mafia game on UG. You guys should totes join.
Quote by StratoCatser
Hugs.

I'm in withdrawl.

OT: I'm addicted to depressing music. Not sure if that's good or bad so I voted for beating trees
Quote by MagicsDevil

29 internets to you, good sir.

Quote by undecided1993
Well I apologise for not taking pictures of my naked mother.

Pokémon SoulSilver Friend code:0775-6767-8676
Benzodiazepines- Bad. Very bad. If I go more than a few days, I start getting horrible migraines. The longest I've gone without is 6 days; I felt almost total depersonalization, began having visual hallucinations, and was uncontrollably paranoid. According to medical sources, unsupervised withdrawal can result in epileptic seizures, or death.

Quetiapine- I have a permanent tic in my left shoulder, and can no longer fall asleep without taking it.

Amphetamines- Adderall, Ritalin, etc. Give it to me. NAO. I have a prescription, so it's all legit. But I loves it. Mah precious.

I actually have prescriptions for all of them, and I take everything but the Adderall exactly as directed. Addiction is the price I pay for a semblance of stability.

Quote by Pat_s1t
I remember Das_Skittles made me rage hard.

Quote by WCPhils
I can't stand Das_Skittles everything he says makes me mad.

Quote by due 07
Skittles is the shit you cuntles. Slob on his knob.

My Band Youtube Channel Last.fm
Quote by talia.
water. thats right, water. if i run out in the middle of the night, guess what? midnight run to walmart to get some water! or i will steal some of my roommates. water is so ****ing good.

But water...clean water...tastes like nothing....how can it....taste....goooood?
I drive all day for work so I am listening to my iPod literally all day every day, unless I am at home in which I am listening to music on my computer or xbox. Other then that, nicotine, MMA, Windsor, guitar, and not losing my lighter. It's an OCD thing.
Strength Of The Inferno, Mind Of The Heavens, Speed Of The Tempest, Thus, a miracle was born.
http://www.last.fm/user/RobertELeet
Jackson Warrior
Ibanez Artcore AG85
Squire Affinity J-Bass

VIKINGS

UG Black
American Idiot atm. Haters gon hate, American Idiot is amazing.
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Page 1 of 3