Shoop them into the same picture? Awkward situations?

and

Surely theres potential?

Can obviously use other pics.
RIP Tom Searle.
Last edited by MH400 at May 2, 2011,
first

nah just kidding, i dont see it
maybe a better picture of sam with any kind of emotion
The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
Try and get a smiley one of Bin Laden to make it look like they're friends, or an awkward one of Obama to make it look like they can't believe they've just met.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."

The illegality of cannabis is outrageous, an impediment to full utilization of a drug which helps produce the serenity and insight, sensitivity and fellowship so desperately needed in this increasingly mad and dangerous world.
- Carl Sagan
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Looks amusingly like Will Smith

Oh my god, this is the perfect opportunity for a Face/Off style film featuring the tale of Osama and Barack. Starring Will Smith and Will Smith.

Obama is credit to team!
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Last edited by necrosis1193 at May 2, 2011,
making fun out of a dead man? seriously? give the guy a break at least posthumously..
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Quote by Serjem
making fun out of a dead man? seriously? give the guy a break at least posthumously..

You're talking to the same people who would happily piss on his corpse.
Quote by Serjem

Don't put your fingers anywhere near the cage, because the troll has been known to bite.
Quote by Serjem

Even pricks turn into top blokes after death.

Not a lot is happening in here yet, I might copypasta some of the stuff people are making for lulz/inspiration. None of these are mine, but they might get something original going here.

EDIT: Meh, I ended up making one. Not hilarious, but at least I'm trying.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Last edited by -xCaMRocKx- at May 2, 2011,
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-

Even pricks turn into top blokes after death.

Not a lot is happening in here yet, I might copypasta some of the stuff people are making for lulz/inspiration. None of these are mine, but they might get something original.
Call me Andrew. It's my name.

Quote by theogonia777
i fond God too, man! i sat next to him on the bus once. he told be the meaning of life and then gave me a pretzel. i can't remember what the meaning of live was, but it was a good pretzel, man!