Ludo used to sleep in the sink, now he usually just sleeps on the bed but sometimes he sleeps on the mat in the bathroom, once in a while he'll be chilling in the tub. One time I was getting ready to shower and he jumped into the tub at the exact time as I turned the shower on and he got drenched.

When I used to live at my parents house we had some mattresses stacked tall-wise against the wall in the basement and he would always be sleeping on top of those. The funniest thing is the way he got down, there was a box spring on the front of the pile and he put his paws out first and slid down it. It was classic.

Another time he was sticking his head out on the second floor and he lost his footing and fell down one floor and landed on the railing. I was kinda worried because I thought he was hurt but he was okay, he was walking funny for a bit though.

Once I was at my friends house and his cat was sleeping in the recycling box.

I wanna hear funny cat stories.
My cat jumped tried to jump up onto me while I was sitting at the computer, didn't jump hard enough, started falling, dug it's claws into my balls and proceeded to try to pull itself up.

I threw that cunt at the wall.
Last edited by Disturbed_EMG at May 2, 2011,
In my previous house our kitchen sink had a cupboard underneath it, with drawers on top. My cat was in the cupboard and we didnt know so when my mom pulled out a drawer she saw to white paws shooting up she was pretty scared :p
Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
& Bong Rips
Cats are amazing, and they get up to some pretty funny stuff at times. I will be lurking in this thread.

One of my mates cats has a girlfriend. [Seriously, just some random female cat who is always with him]. She's adorable. She is timid, and hisses at you if you go near her, but then will run up to you and headbutt you whilst purring. She also falls over a lot; she'll be just walking on a fence, and then fall off.

May post more later
RIP Gooze

cats
This one time I saw two cats running after each other making strange noises, and one was hiding underneath a car form the other. I told my mum that I saw them kind of having a fight and she told me that wasn't what they were doing at all.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
my friend has a massive, incredibly furry cat which when it stretches out looks quite like a fur rug, one day at his house another friend who was drunk walked in and wiped his feet on it, needless to say the cat wasnt too pleased
My Gear:
BC Rich Gunslinger Retro Blade
Vintage V100 Paradise + SD Alnico Pro Slash APH-2's
1963 Burns Short Scale Jazz Guitar
Dean Performer Florentine
Bugera 6260
Orange Micro Terror + cab
Digitech Bad Monkey
Zoom G2G
I know no funny cat stories.

Only horrid visions of my ex-girlfriend's black cat lurking in the shadows.. watching, staring at me, from under the bed, from on top of the cabinet, behind the curtains, always sitting in the dark and always staring. Of course when my ex came in and turned on the lights, the cat would go to her and start doing that thing cats do around your legs, but she still shot me that knowing look every now and then.

"I can get you in your sleep if I wanted to."

*shudder*
Quote by CoreysMonster

Only horrid visions of my ex-girlfriend's black cat lurking in the shadows.. watching, staring at me, from under the bed, from on top of the cabinet, behind the curtains, always sitting in the dark and always staring. Of course when my ex came in and turned on the lights, the cat would go to her and start doing that thing cats do around your legs, but she still shot me that knowing look every now and then.

*shudder*

i'm sure there's a pussy joke to be had here somewhere
Quote by Heilz
When backstage and talkin to the ladies i always go with the ¨Mines is bigger than theirs¨ argument as me bro holds hes guitar and i take out my bass... It works wonders @,@

Gear list:
Squire Affinity P-Bass
Ashdown Mag300 Evo II
Boss ODB-3
Quote by Disturbed_EMG
My cat jumped tried to jump up onto me while I was sitting at the computer, didn't jump hard enough, started falling, dug it's claws into my balls and proceeded to try to pull itself up.

I threw that cunt at the wall.

Quote by mikeyknowsbetter
This is a nice thread , i wish there was a dog one

good idea, just made one
When I was little I put a kitten inside a guitar and every time it tried to climb out it would hit its head on the strings and fall inside again, but eventually it managed to get out.
cat
Quote by CoreysMonster

*shudder*

Like this?
RIP Gooze

cats
When I feed my cat crispy treats I hold them above her head, and she stands up on her back legs and puts her paws on my hands so she can eat the treat.

It's REALLY sweet!
I have four cats and I absolutely hate them

I don't torture 'em or anything lol, I just hate cats...Dogs are the way to go!
First, read this.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?p=27088031#post27088031

The cat that I owned was a huge black tom cat that had been raised with the dog and was 'hard as nails'. It's favourite trick was to bully the dog out of it's food by gripping his face with it's claws, then turning it's front legs (and the dog's head) sideways until the dog fell over, then it kicked the crap out of him and ate his meat.

I even found out that it had been sneaking next door and doing the same thing to their dog too.

And that a batty old lady down the street used to feed it a plate of fresh ham every morning.... all this was on top of the food that I used to feed it, no wonder it was so big. It was eating all that meat then turning all that protein into muscle by regularly wrestling with dogs that were much bigger than itself.
Quote by CoreysMonster

*shudder*

I love cats, but...

---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
Quote by CrazyPigeon
Mine jumped into the toilet while I was taking a piss, not once, but twice. I now urinate with the door closed.

My cat opens the door.

I have more than once had to fling him across the room and out of the door while i'm taking a crap, just to have him come back in a few seconds and repeat the whole thing.

The bastard keeps leaping out of nowhere onto my face. Like one time i had already gone to bed and turned the lights off when i felt him pounce in with me
Thing gave me a big f*cking shock.
Quote by Basti95
The bastard keeps leaping out of nowhere onto my face. Like one time i had already gone to bed and turned the lights off when i felt him pounce in with me
Thing gave me a big f*cking shock.

I know that one, you're sleeping and then all of a sudden a cat jumps on you and you're like wtf and wake up freaked out
In my old house, there was a hallway and then it turned left into another hallway, and the cat would full out sprint down the hall when the doorbell rang. Sometimes the closet door was open around the corner and so when the doorbell rang she'd run as fast as she could around the corner into the closet door. I still laugh about it now lol
Quote by mizxou
I know that one, you're sleeping and then all of a sudden a cat jumps on you and you're like wtf and wake up freaked out

yeah and no matter how cuddly he feels he could never just stay still for more than 5 minutes...i find it impossible to sleep with cats (please don't take it out of context)