Page 1 of 2
Well, kinda.

Last night I won an hours worth of free tattooing at a very good local shop; as far as I know there isn't a time limit on when I can claim it but I literally have no ideas of what to get! Inspire me! If I get something done from this thread I'll obviously post pictures! I'm just looking for some ideas! I won't be getting anyone's faces or anything...

Go!
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
A lifesize tattoo of Nina Simone.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Tattoos of your skin being ripped off while muscle, tissue and alot of blood is exposed!
Don't just tatoo something for the sake of being able to do it for free. It will be on you for the rest of your life.
Birmigham City Football Club

I PLAY BASS

"If Bruce Willis pissed in a can and then put it in the freezer, It would become Red Bull."

Monkey Stubble
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by The_Casinator
Don't just tatoo something for the sake of being able to do it for free. It will be on you for the rest of your life.

I know man, don't worry about that, I already have a few tattoo's and I won't be rushing in to it. This is just to see if someone suggests something I fall in love with; because I litereally have no idea of what to get at the moment! I only won the competition last night so obviously I'm not gonna be deciding any time soon!
Quote by SadusAttack
Tattoos of your skin being ripped off while muscle, tissue and alot of blood is exposed!

I've always loved those! I found a pretty cool one that I quite like, seeing as I'm pretty big on Spiderman, but as I'm already tattoo'd (sp?) it wouldn't look quite right IMO.
Asking the PIT for a tatoo advice is probably not a good idea.
Gear:
MXR Super Badass -->
BOSS SD WAZA -->
FENDER CD 140 SCE -->
MXR M300 REVERB -->
TC ELECTRONIC FLASHBACK
ESP EC 401 VF TSB -->
BOSS KATANA HEAD 100 WATT -->
MILF Tease
"This has no significance to me, but it was fucking cheap". Right across your forehead.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Last edited by whalepudding at May 2, 2011,
Go to my tattoo poll and see what is/isn't stupid xP

Must be tribal, it must.

Epiphone Hummingbird
Epiphone Futura Custom Prophecy (Twin EMG)
Vox Valvetronix VT20+
Vox Wah
Boss MD-2
Danelectro Cool Cat Drive
Boss EQ

Boobs on your buttcheeks.

/thread

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Quote by SadusAttack

I really like the skin being ripped off tattoos. Something like the spiderman one or something like this:
RIP Gooze

cats
If you ever saw the UK version of Skins you should get a tattoo of a pair of girls hands on your a$$. Its one of the tattoos that Cook has. Or you can do like the spider-man tattoo up above but do it with the superman S on your chest.
A little red dot.

People will think you have a laser pointed at you all the time!
A biomech tattoo.
-------------------------------------------
Gear:

Guitar(s): .Shecter Tempest EXTREMEEEEEE
--------------Maton CW-80

Amplification: Randall RG75 G3
I'm really liking the skin ripped off ideas ... this is going to take a lot of thought.
Tatoo of a fruitbasket with bacon and a T-Rex with a baby on its back eating the bacon while playing guitar and trying to reach for the vegetables. But he can't reach the vegetables and keeps eating the bacon. And the T-Rex has to look really sad like its being a slave of the baby whos eating the bacon. And then under the picture it would say "Become happy, say no to Marshall MG fullstack."
Quote by JamMan*
I'm really liking the skin ripped off ideas ... this is going to take a lot of thought.

Correct me if i'm wrong but i'm pretty sure one of those is going to take significantly longer than an hour. You sure this is worthwhile?

E Family
E-Son to OldiebutNewbie
E-Brother to Andrea55
E-Brother to guitarxo
E-Uncle to Basti95
I won an hours worth of time and all I got was this lousy tattoo

Is what I would have.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
I thought we could really decide a life changing decision for you...I was going to suggest sleeping with women.
E Family
E-Son to OldiebutNewbie
E-Brother to Andrea55
E-Brother to guitarxo
E-Uncle to Basti95
An eye at the back of your neck
Quote by goest
^Absolute. Uncompromising. 100% pure, fresh. Solid. Gold.

Quote by WCPhils
That might be my favorite shoop I have ever seen on here.

Quote by KnightBand
Yes! ****ing Yes! YOU LEGEND!!!
A new amp ....might be too much I think he wants a small change at this juncture.
E Family
E-Son to OldiebutNewbie
E-Brother to Andrea55
E-Brother to guitarxo
E-Uncle to Basti95
Quote by spitonastranger
Correct me if i'm wrong but i'm pretty sure one of those is going to take significantly longer than an hour. You sure this is worthwhile?

You know, I completely forgot about that part. You're right ... I need to think a lot smaller.
Quote by CreepingDeath13
Have you got other tattoos?
I have one other tattoo, yeah.
The cave drawing of simba in the lion king
I'm selling an ernie ball wah pedal. Buy my ernie ball wah pedal.
Wah pedal.

Quote by 23dannybhoy23
That's got to be my all time favourite online death threat

Quote by smokeysteve22

My chest hurts after that.
Have your entire body inked black. Unless you're already black, in that case have it inked white. The important part is that they don't leave a single square inch of your skin undone. Then you can walk around naked and freak out little children and old ladies. Especially if you do so while sporting a raging erection.
Quote by Highway60Bob
i've always been looking for a good excuse to **** my mom.
A cartoon dinosaur.
Language is the heart's lament, a weak attempt to circumvent the loneliness inherent in the search for permanence.
As many penises as he can do in an hour.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Page 1 of 2