I was playing a gig last night and forgot to ask what this amp was but I really loved it. I know its a Fender and had the control panel on the top with (i think) 2 switches (maybe 1) on the right hand side. Thanks a lot. There may be other info I remember but didn't think to post so do ask me. I'm going to try to upload the slightly bad quality cropped photo I have here.

Rich.
Attachments:
nameamp_edited-4.jpg
'Slap bass refers to the slap delivered to the bassist when they play too loud or with any kind of attention drawing behaviour...'

'The dusty end, is not my friend.'
The photo was originally of the entire stage which was about 6 meters across so its been cropped quite a bit so sorry for the quality.
'Slap bass refers to the slap delivered to the bassist when they play too loud or with any kind of attention drawing behaviour...'

Quote by dannycasevnx
Its a Blues Deluxe Reissue I think

Oh thats it! Thanks! Bit of a sad face over the price but yay! Cheers mate.

Some sort of Fender Tweed.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
Could be that original tweed Fender Bassman. It had three 10" speakers ...or even that dead-on replica (some say way better) from Victoria ...one of those US boutique builders - 'bout $2000.00 I think
Last edited by 57tvjr at May 2, 2011,
Quote by 57tvjr
Could be that original tweed Fender Bassman. It had three 10" speakers ...or even that dead-on replica (some say way better) from Victoria ...one of those US boutique builders - 'bout $2000.00 I think

There's no way this was big enough for 3 10" speakers. It had Fender on the front panel so I don't think it was a Victoria. (unless they replicate the badge too...) No i'm sure its a Blues Deluxe Reissue.

But it doesnt have on board effects?

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb