When I was little, like 4 or 5, my parents friends up the street had this little dog and I was terrified of him, his name was Petri. He used to chase me, and I would cry. When we moved away they gave me a picture of him.

Tell funny dog stories.
there once was this dog and he COULDN'T HEAR THE REST OF THE JOKE OVER THE SOUND OF AWESOME CATS.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
My camera was broken once and kept taking negative photos, so I took a funny picture of my dog pulling a daft face and everyone freaked out and started wetting themselves.
Quote by the bartender
there once was this dog and he COULDN'T HEAR THE REST OF THE JOKE OVER THE SOUND OF AWESOME CATS.

cat
My grandparents had this dog and a cat. The cat was always bugging him and biting and trying to look all tough. The dog just stared at him like "Wtf you doing, bitch?" and then went back to sleep, because he was all badass and cool and didn't give a shit and the cat was just some weak pussy. Cats aint got shit on dogs!
Quote by BlacksailsTippa
What a weird name to call a dog.

it's from the land before time, pronounced pee-tree
Quote by the bartender

RIP Gooze

cats
Quote by -Mantra-
My grandparents had this dog and a cat. The cat was always bugging him and biting and trying to look all tough. The dog just stared at him like "Wtf you doing, bitch?" and then went back to sleep, because he was all badass and cool and didn't give a shit and the cat was just some weak pussy. Cats aint got shit on dogs!

Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
my dogs are gay with each other i mean they are really..... they do things that ewww
Living is a bless, most of the people just exist

i'm out of my mind, insane, and what i say is sht or doesn't make sense, still your reading this.
once my cousins dog came and he peed on my house floor(inside) my dogs do always outside lol... so my first dog (he is very small and makes alot of noise) he cames and pees on the others pee hahahhaha

i'm out of my mind, insane, and what i say is sht or doesn't make sense, still your reading this.
Quote by gutu
once my cousins dog came and he peed on my house floor(inside) my dogs do always outside lol... so my first dog (he is very small and makes alot of noise) he cames and pees on the others pee hahahhaha

You have floors outside too?

Last edited by BlacksailsTippa at May 2, 2011,
sorry if there is any mistake i'm not good with english

lol yeah... i do..

lol i was saying that i do have floor outside on the garden

Quote by gutu
lol i was saying that i do have floor outside on the garden

Yes, it was a test and you passed it.

OT: My dog never does anything funny
I used to have a German Shepherd/Bull Terrier cross that was built like a brick shithouse. I also had a cat, and to go with it, a catflap in my back door.
One day, while sitting in my living room, a strange cat that had obviously wandered in through the catflap came sauntering into the room, it took one look at my dog, turned, and fled for the catflap, and my dog gave chase. The next thing I heard was a "CRUNCH!" sound followed by a "WRRRWWWWENCH!" sound and then my dog wandered back into the living room with the catflap around his neck with bits of door still attached.
my dog was running in a place sourounded by the sea on those things where the boats stop he was wet he starts running he trys to stop but the speed was too much and he slides to the water

'i'm out of my mind, insane, and what i say is sht or doesn't make sense, still your reading this.'

lmfao.... don't you watch house???? no man with a cat gets a real girl xD

'i'm out of my mind, insane, and what i say is sht or doesn't make sense, still your reading this.'

lol yep xD

one time someone piled 5 puppies on top of me and they just stayed there all on top of each other and i couldnt move
Quote by SlackerBabbath
I used to have a German Shepherd/Bull Terrier cross that was built like a brick shithouse. I also had a cat, and to go with it, a catflap in my back door.
One day, while sitting in my living room, a strange cat that had obviously wandered in through the catflap came sauntering into the room, it took one look at my dog, turned, and fled for the catflap, and my dog gave chase. The next thing I heard was a "CRUNCH!" sound followed by a "WRRRWWWWENCH!" sound and then my dog wandered back into the living room with the catflap around his neck with bits of door still attached.

I don't think my dog does stuff that's funny to people that aren't me and my boyfriend, it's all inside jokes

Although there was the time we thought we'd leave her out when we went to work rather than crating her and we came back to find she'd taken a big chunk out of the skirting board and started ripping the wallpaper off and eating it

Butter wouldn't melt

17/01/11 - Sleeping Ember
Seeing my dog bound excitedly through a screen door was highly amusing. Took the whole thing with him, so it was an easy fix. Second time though, popped halfway through and got stuck, which was hilarious to watch.
Quote by Metallica1554
There's a story behind this

(Invalid img)

You were beaten to it mate
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by -Mantra-

It's the opposite at my house. The pup is always trying to play with the cat. The cat doesn't move, just throws some claws out there and hisses. The dog is easily 4x the size of the cat, but is owned by the cat every time.

My German Shepherd Dog puppy is growing physically faster than mentally, and is super clumsy, she hits her head on stuff all the time because she isn't very aware of her dimensions. She's smart though, and will some day soon be an excellent dog.
Quote by CodChick

Seriously, I'm not a fan of iphones and guitars mixing.