What are the songs that you just have to play when you sit down to play drums.

For me its All The Small Things by Blink 182 and Fuel by Metallica. Theyre fun to play, not to technically difficult, yet they sound really good and have quite strong drums.

So what are yours?

Lowkey looking for some new, fun sons to play.
Last edited by CreepingDeath13 at May 2, 2011,
fast as a shark - accept
"The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted."
The first 10 or so seconds of Feeling This by Blink. I just think it's a cool little beat, especially with the grace notes on the bass drum.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
When I sit down I normally play some Eminem because it gets my right hand going with some of the fast hi-hat stuff.
Spiraling Up Through the Crack in the Sky...

...Leaving Material World Behind...

SOUNDCLOUD

GT - Elite Curbstomp
Aqua Teen Hunger Force theme song (full version) :P

Learned it a few months ago for the hell of it and it has quickly become my warm up song. Its easy and fun and allows for some improv
Beech like the Tree by Lower than Atlantis. Check it out, they're an awesome band.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
I actually love playing along to hip-hop beats the most since it's a fun way to keep time rather than by playing with/against a metronome or drum machine. I love the melodies, too, and the way it offers so much freedom.
*flameshield activated*

I love jamming out on Fall Out Boy songs. Andy Hurley is a beastly drummer, no matter what anyone says about the band.
Agreed about Andy Hurley, great drummer. Although I am a bit of a closet Fall Out Boy fan, haha.
Spiraling Up Through the Crack in the Sky...

...Leaving Material World Behind...

SOUNDCLOUD

GT - Elite Curbstomp
Quote by Stud_Muffin
*flameshield activated*

I love jamming out on Fall Out Boy songs. Andy Hurley is a beastly drummer, no matter what anyone says about the band.
Drummers aren't nearly as dramatic and pretentious as guitarists. You can say whatever you want.

Some of the most respected drummers can play - and listen to - both jazz and metal regularly. Not a lot of respected guitarists can.
I used to play Scarabs - Karnivool, then I got rid of my double pedal.

But I usually just play slow groove funk stuff, allows for alot of improv and 32nd notes.
And most stuff by The Roots!!
Neo Evil11
Quote by jambi_mantra
They let black people on Fox now?

They also let white people into the KFC and the NBA now.
I have to play Cannibal Corpse - hammer smashed face and I TRY to play Divine Heresy - facebreaker but I fail hard at doing it properly.