Hi guys, I don't know how many of you know but quite a few of us have been playing a game called mafia on UG groups. It's an easy game to pick, but hard to master and we need one more player to get started on zombie mafia, which involves zombies etc.

It is a discussion based game, so if you came for different gameplay reasons then this isn't for you.

http://groups.ultimate-guitar.com/ultimate_mafia/

is the group. Find 'zombie mafia' on the forum tab and type /join.

I will delete this if I get my final person. If you don't get the last place, there are new games every week so keep checking on the group.

http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Main_Page

Oh and we need active players mostly, so if you can't commit, then don't bother. cheers
>7 minutes after OP

Quote by Tanglewoodguit
UG... Y U NO LOVE ME
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
good for you i gotta study
Living is a bless, most of the people just exist

i'm out of my mind, insane, and what i say is sht or doesn't make sense, still your reading this.
I just want to emphasise something Tangle said: this is a REALLY active game. I mean really, REALLY active. If you commit, you HAVE to devote a significant proportion of time to play if you want any chance of doing well. I would advise players considering to go read or at least glance at a few of the active threads in the group forum - please, please don't sign up if you don't think you can do this, because it's such a buzzkill and a waste of both your time, but also everybody elses.

If you're ready to commit, then you're in for a lot of fun, it's awesome and really exciting! Have fun
If I liked it, I'd be playing in the group. The very big group. But I don't, and I'm not.
Horseness is the whatness of allhorse.
We are all Neil Lennon
UG GT5 group