Page 1 of 2
Hi,
So I wanna buy a new guitar. I have a budget of $3000. I play more of speed/thrash/heavy metal. I'd like to stick to brands like Yamaha,Gibson,Fender or ESP.
ACE AND THE ASS
I have a Gibson Les Paul Custom that I bought for $2500.00. I put the gold blackouts in it since I play metal more. I love that guitar. That thing is my baby. Of course I'm biased since that's really the only nice guitar I own.
"For we are nothing without brotherhood and brotherhood is nothing without our brothers" -We Came As Romans
Quote by xkreedx
I have a Gibson Les Paul Custom that I bought for $2500.00. I put the gold blackouts in it since I play metal more. I love that guitar. That thing is my baby. Of course I'm biased since that's really the only nice guitar I own.

Yea it is!I already own a Gibson Les Paul limited edition. I think i shouldn't have mentioned Gibson! lol
ACE AND THE ASS
is that usa dolar, or canadian?
Living is a bless, most of the people just exist

i'm out of my mind, insane, and what i say is sht or doesn't make sense, still your reading this.
What're you looking for? seriously, be more elaborate. I'd go with ESP. Their V's are amazing.

But I don't know if you want a les paul style body, or a V, or passive pickups, neck shape etc.
buy SRV Stratocaster

i'm out of my mind, insane, and what i say is sht or doesn't make sense, still your reading this.
:OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO buy a jackson soloist they are soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hots

What're you looking for? seriously, be more elaborate. I'd go with ESP. Their V's are amazing.

But I don't know if you want a les paul style body, or a V, or passive pickups, neck shape etc.

Agree man give us more inf xD

Yamaha Pacifica all the way.

Schecter also make awesoem metal guitars.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Quote by Seth Shadows

I'm lookin' for guitar for shredding and soloing stuff! I prefer HSH pickup config. and no tremolo required although if present thats a plus.
ACE AND THE ASS
that's alot of money are u sure u alredy have a gibson, u sure u wanna spent all that money on another guitar?

Quote by AxSilentxLine
Honestly i'd go a top of the line Ibanez Prestige for that kind of money or an ESP Horizon II

I've tried ESP Horizon II before and I'd say its good but its somewhat like ESP Jk-1 I own!
ACE AND THE ASS

I'm lookin' for guitar for shredding and soloing stuff! I prefer HSH pickup config. and no tremolo required although if present thats a plus.

lol if you want a tremolo i would recommend a jackson (kelly or soloist), if you don't want tremolo probly a gibson, if you like strats like me you should buy a strat, and if you like more chord sound i would recommend a telecaster

Quote by gutu
that's alot of money are u sure u alredy have a gibson, u sure u wanna spent all that money on another guitar?

What will I do with another Gibson Les paul lol
ACE AND THE ASS
Quote by ady.gravity
I've tried ESP Horizon II before and I'd say its good but its somewhat like ESP Jk-1 I own!

So you've got a nice ESP, and a nice Gibson, and now you want to drop another 3 grand? What amp do you have out of interest?
Quote by gutu
lol if you want a tremolo i would recommend a jackson (kelly or soloist), if you don't want tremolo probly a gibson, if you like strats like me you should buy a strat, and if you like more chord sound i would recommend a telecaster

I have one on my mind: Fender strat Dave Murray Signature model! I like its sound and its good guitar! Watcha think??
ACE AND THE ASS
Quote by AxSilentxLine
So you've got a nice ESP, and a nice Gibson, and now you want to drop another 3 grand? What amp do you have out of interest?

Marshall Super100JH
Marshall JVM410H
ACE AND THE ASS
Quote by ady.gravity

You sound like you want an ibanez, straight up xD
Ibanez RGA420Z. Do it. Kicks ass. Looks wicked awesome.

http://meinldistribution.com/fileadmin/fl_temp/erp/product/images/RGA420Z_PRT_00_01.jpg

If you don't fall in love with it you're frigid.
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
Quote by Seth Shadows
You sound like you want an ibanez, straight up xD

I dont know much about Ibanez. Suggest me some models?? I'll look up for reviews
ACE AND THE ASS
I have one on my mind: Fender strat Dave Murray Signature model! I like its sound and its good guitar! Watcha think??

That's a piece of art, you tried it? i would tell you to try one or more other guitars b4 picking it, i never tried any of that price range...
all i gotta say is that if you liked the sound go for it!

Quote by gutu
That's a piece of art, you tried it? i would tell you to try one or more other guitars b4 picking it, i never tried any of that price range...
all i gotta say is that if you liked the sound go for it!

Yea I tried it when I was buying my other guitar but I ended up buying Yamaha SG3000!
ACE AND THE ASS
i have to tell you that i think you should check the sound of the stuff... it has more to do with what like sound than the quality of the sound xD

Yea I tried it when I was buying my other guitar but I ended up buying Yamaha SG3000!

Omg man, xD don't u wanna post pics of ur stuff on ur profile???? i would love to see them :]

You might try to create your own guitar with all that money you sure can get something very good of there

Quote by ady.gravity
Marshall Super100JH
Marshall JVM410H

Maybe another amp is in order then? I you like thrash why not just go all out and get a JCM800?
Quote by gutu
i have to tell you that i think you should check the sound of the stuff... it has more to do with what like sound than the quality of the sound xD

I'm really confused!! i'm not sure what should i go for! As others said I should try Ibanez! Well I'll keep that in mind but I want some real deal for Studio recording stuff!
I dont like V's! Prefer Les paul style body or Solid Body guitars
ACE AND THE ASS
lol i know if i was on ur place i would be confused to man.... it's that this guys are just saying the guitar they would buy... but this is the guitar u will buy so it's really up to you

Quote by AxSilentxLine
Maybe another amp is in order then? I you like thrash why not just go all out and get a JCM800?

I recently got a hold of 5k! So i'm upgrading stuff! I'm gonna buy a new AMP but its gonna be Line 6 or Vox
ACE AND THE ASS
Quote by gutu
Omg man, xD don't u wanna post pics of ur stuff on ur profile???? i would love to see them :]

You might try to create your own guitar with all that money you sure can get something very good of there

Ok! I dont know much about custom guitars and where i can get one!!
ACE AND THE ASS
dude relax (sorry if it makes you more mad) we're just trying to help you, i'm not an expert either

Quote by gutu
dude relax (sorry if it makes you more mad) we're just trying to help you, i'm not an expert either

WHy would i be mad! You guys are wasting you time on a noob like me so I appreciate it
ACE AND THE ASS
it's up to you on what shop you will do it(there are other places to do it):

http://jacksonguitars.com/customshop/specform/

http://www.fendercustomshop.com.au/buildyourown/

http://www.pensaguitars.com/PensaOrderForm.pdf

On fender you have to do more stuff then on the others i think.

lol i'm probly almost as newbie as you, and just one thing you might wanna have a guitar that really fits you so it won't be just another one in ur wall that's why i recommended you to do your own... with that money it's you picking the guitar not the guitar picking you xD

Schecter Japan.

Do it fag.

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
PRS? Suhr? TA? Not a lot you can't do with 3k, especially on the used market.
Basses:
Fender Precision Bass
Fender Jazz Bass
1967 Fender Coronado Bass II
Warwick Star Bass
Squier Precision Bass TB
Quote by ady.gravity
I dont know much about Ibanez. Suggest me some models?? I'll look up for reviews

the joe satraini sig
Quote by bluestratplayer
Im going to initial the back of every MG in guitarcenter "ZW" and see how many threads come out thinking Zakk Wylde owned thier amp.
Quote by Tanglewoodguit
Just me and rhino will end in the extinction of a species.
Page 1 of 2