Page 1 of 2
48 States Game
ITT: (spoilers) You rage at the end when the game that insists there's only 48 states tells you that YOU failed third grade geography.
Hahahahahahahahahah hahahaha har har har
Last edited by McTodd at May 2, 2011,
who knows? perhaps North and South Dakota have settled their differences and finally became one big dakota?
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by fearofthemark
who knows? perhaps North and South Dakota have settled their differences and finally became one big dakota?

Where?
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
I had this until i got down to those stupid fucking tiny states.

little pieces of shit
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
The fucking hit detection made me fail on the last damn state.

Also, as someone born and raised in Alaska, I must protest the states chosen.

Edit - I'm pretty sure this is a troll game. It took away 2/3 of my time after I put in about 10 states on the second try.

Edit - Okay, I got it this time. It's poorly made, but it does work.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Last edited by DaddyTwoFoot at May 2, 2011,
Quote by Primus2112
I had this until i got down to those stupid fucking tiny states.

little pieces of shit

I know. and it wouldn't accept when I put Michigan on it's separate little off shoot.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
yeah, this thing sucks. I try to put in maine (who the hell doesn't know where maine is) and it tells me i'm wrong -_- over and over.
Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

No, I'm not American and therefore don't care bout it.

Tried it, got 12. At first, it told me that New Jersey and New York weren't correct. Then I do some other states, suddenly I can tell New Jersey's NJ and NY's NY..
silly troll game
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Last edited by TimTheWizard at May 2, 2011,
wtf???
Living is a bless, most of the people just exist

i'm out of my mind, insane, and what i say is sht or doesn't make sense, still your reading this.
I don't know what you guys are talking about. I finished it with no trouble at all.
Quote by fearofthemark
yeah, this thing sucks. I try to put in maine (who the hell doesn't know where maine is) and it tells me i'm wrong -_- over and over.

As I said,
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
This.

What's a "North Dakota"?

I think they got mixed up and combined South Dakota and North Carolina. Easy mistake.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
So today I learnt that Chicago isn't a state
PARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTYPARTY
I finished it but there were a couple that I had right and didn't take right away, like Illinois... bastidge of a thing
Quote by MakinLattes
god damn bless Delaware.

Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by sashki
That's not trolling, that's just shitty software development.

It says there's fucking 48 states, of course it's trolling.
I have trouible placing the nineteen Norwegain countys correctly. How the heck am I supposed to know the 50 US states?!
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
There's 46 states and 4 commonwealths.

dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by McTodd
It says there's fucking 48 states, of course it's trolling.

It actually never says "There are 48 states" or "these are the only 48 states", and it doesn't even say "48 states". It just tests to see if you can properly place the 48 states that they list.
The TS said "Can you name all 48 states". Ergo, he is the troll.
Quote by Baby Joel
It actually never says "There are 48 states" or "these are the only 48 states", and it doesn't even say "48 states". It just tests to see if you can properly place the 48 states that they list.
The TS said "Can you name all 48 states". Ergo, he is the troll.

Still, isn't it a bit arbitrary to only list 48? What would you think of a quiz that asked you to name "every European country except Denmark?"
Last edited by McTodd at May 2, 2011,
Quote by McTodd

Ok, we get it, you know what a trollface is.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by McTodd
*trollface*
Still, isn't it a bit arbitrary to only list 48? What would you think of a quiz that asked you to name "every European country except Denmark?"

nyeah, troll geography would rather try to let you mark Luxembourg but make it so small it's impossible for you to click it with your mouse...
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
I thought there were 52.
...Stapling helium to penguins since 1949.
Last edited by Todd Hart at May 2, 2011,
There are 50, but apparently they didn't make the map big enough to include Alaska and Hawaii when they were making their borders as crappy as they are
I think QWOP and GIRP have finally met their match with this game. At least you have a fighting chance with them.
Fanfiction profile: Kutlessrocker's Fanfiction profile. Click Me!

Quote by BrokenBricks
haha yah, kinda. cows are such hilarious creatures, they would be so worthless in nature. the totality of their existence is to taste good with A1 poured on them.
I only know all the states because of that song I had to learn in elementary school.

ALLLLLAAAABAMA, ALASKA, ARIZONA, ARKANSAS.... I forgot the rest.
Quote by Ville Valo
Hurting Linde is like hurting Bambi. You just can't do it.

You should click on those, I think.

I like My Little Pony. Come at me, bro.
I got 12 out of 48 and I'm Dutch, we only have one state.
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
Quote by Todd Hart
I thought there were 52.

I can see that. I believe we have annexed Puerto Rico but it hasn't been made into a state yet. I'm sure there's another territory I can't think of that has a possibility of being a state.

EDIT:^ Pretty good.
Quote by Fat Lard

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by BladeSlinger
I can see that. I believe we have annexed Puerto Rico but it hasn't been made into a state yet. I'm sure there's another territory I can't think of that has a possibility of being a state.

EDIT:^ Pretty good.

guam or the us virgin islands
Solid
Liquid
Gas
Plasma

...I'm all out.
Quote by skater dan0
Damn you and your ninja-like modding
Page 1 of 2