Hey guys, I wrote this in october when my girlfriend dumped me but only just got around to recording it. I would appreciate some feedback.

There are a few things I already know aren't too good.

1) It ends too abruptly
2) The timing in the intro where the drums come in is a little bit off
3) In the heavy chorus sections the levels are a bit off

Otherwise what can I improve on? What did you like?

C4C, just leave a link.

Thank you

http://soundcloud.com/hakonmcevilly7/die-alone
Quote by BladeSlinger
Oh God I lol'ed

Quote by Ēzio

Would you like to see my Soundcloud?
I love Padgea7x
Last edited by Hakoon1 at May 2, 2011,
where can i hear it?
Living is a bless, most of the people just exist

i'm out of my mind, insane, and what i say is sht or doesn't make sense, still your reading this.
Balls, I knew I forgot -.- link in the op
Quote by BladeSlinger
Oh God I lol'ed

Quote by Ēzio

I love Padgea7x
lmfao u forgot on the other too i think

i'm out of my mind, insane, and what i say is sht or doesn't make sense, still your reading this.
wow man the rythm with the drums really messed up the start but nice shreding and when as you slow don't make such an explosion besides that it is amazing

you solo should be better than just some trash guitar xD

Uh...thanks?

And you should edit your post next time instead of triple posting.

What do you mean the solo should be better than some "trash guitar"? Do you mean the playing was bad? My tone was bad? I don't get what you're saying.
Quote by BladeSlinger
Oh God I lol'ed

Quote by Ēzio

I love Padgea7x
Last edited by Hakoon1 at May 2, 2011,
i think its good dude! i think your a good guitar player for sure! that heavier riff when it gets faster is pretty sweet. I can tell you like to stay on your toes while your playing which is a good trait. and you def understand harmonies. like you already know, some timing issues and level issues, but you'll get that with more time recording sounds good man! dont be afraid to use that neck humbucker (if ya got one). even though you might have, could just be your amp.

c4c?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1437344
To those saying they'd like to see vocals, I'm really no vocalist. I can sing, but when I record it it just sounds horrible and stands out from the music.
Quote by BladeSlinger
Oh God I lol'ed

Quote by Ēzio

I love Padgea7x