I have an offer to buy one for 360$. Owner says that it is in a perfect shape. Is it a good deal? What can you tell me about these 1992 strats?
is he trusted?
Living is a bless, most of the people just exist

i'm out of my mind, insane, and what i say is sht or doesn't make sense, still your reading this.
do you have any store close? check out the price if u find a recent one it might be better
Living is a bless, most of the people just exist

i'm out of my mind, insane, and what i say is sht or doesn't make sense, still your reading this.
I'd personally do it, for $360 it seems pretty good. I've heard the pickups can be a too bright, quite noisy and some of the hardware is a bit iffy.

Are you buying it online?
I own an Ibanez J-Custom

I am Guitarnoob_100. Say hey

PSN: Whiski_Guy
Xbox Live: Chris2194

Steam: Galiathslay
I see '90s MIM strats popping up for $250-$300 around here all the time.
Quote by maziuzzz1994
I need opinions from other people too.
strat talk is a good forum.
in my country, new MIM Std Strat goes for 600-700$, so 360$ is pretty cheap. And I am buying it from hand to hand. I'll be able to try it out before I buy it.
Well, the current model of Standard Stratocaster began in 1990, and there have been few, if any, deviations from that model. So it should have the same features as the current ones. If everything is in working order, and if it's going for 1/2 of what the new ones go for than I see no reason why you shouldn't get it.
Actually, I go by Dave, but there are already too many Daves on this forum.

Fender MIM Stratocaster
Fender Jaguar Bass
Epiphone EJ200 Super Jumbo
Fender Excelsior 13w
Acoustic B300HD (with matching 1x12 cab)
BOSS BD-2W
NYC Big Muff Pi