hi, im buying a new amp, I need it for METAL, and I mean **** cleans, I need a heavy distortion, something that sounds like amon amarth, opeth and stuff, I ONLY have these amps as options so I cant get anything else:

Marshall valvestate 50
yamaha/soldano t50c
smarvo 2x12 amp
roland cube 60

wich one out of these three would you recommend? yeah I know they arent the most metal amps but theyre wht I can get
-Dean Dave mustaine vmnt
-Ibanez Rg550 90'
Jvm410c
IFUCKINLOVEMARTYFRIEDMAN
Why are these your only options?
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
Mesa Boogie 2 Ch. Dual Rectifier(blackface)
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
Quote by ArkanRg
hi, im buying a new amp, I need it for METAL, and I mean **** cleans, I need a heavy distortion, something that sounds like amon amarth, opeth and stuff, I ONLY have these amps as options so I cant get anything else:

Marshall valvestate 50
yamaha/soldano t50c
smarvo 2x12 amp
roland cube 60

wich one out of these three would you recommend? yeah I know they arent the most metal amps but theyre wht I can get

You have a peavey 2x12 in your sig? Thats pretty metal
My gear-
Schecter C-1 Classic
Mesa Boogie 2 Ch. Dual Rectifier(blackface)
And some pedals

For sale Minty Ibanez RGA7 seven string with tour grade hsc $330+s/h or best offer!
PM me if interested

R.I.P Ashley S. Jean
T50C T50C T50C a thousand times T50C. It's awesome. With those choices, I wouldn't even look at the others. The T50C is amazing. The Valvestate is bland and sizzly, the Cube is weak and buzzy, and Smarvos are just junk.
I hate to repeat, but the 6505 is an amazing amp, why do you need a new one? What tone are you chasing?
Gibson LP traditional and DC standard, SG standard, MIA Standard Strat, Schecter Banshee 7
EVH 5153, Orange TV50H 2-2x12's
Line 6 M13
about the 6505, Ive sold it, I needed money for a new computer, and Im buying used, these amps are what is avaliable near me thats why theyre my only options, Im in mexico, and mexico sucks for instruments and guitar buying
-Dean Dave mustaine vmnt
-Ibanez Rg550 90'
Jvm410c
IFUCKINLOVEMARTYFRIEDMAN
the Yamaha t50c, it rips for what it is. Soldano even does mods to it if you wanted