Hey there!

FS: Agile Intrepid Pro 830 8 String With Hardcase - £450 Shipped - UK Only

Flawless aside from a small ding on the tip of the headstock - shown in picture. This is a 30" inch baritone 8 string, tuned F# to E - The longer scale length really brings out the low tuning, it has 2 cepheus humbucker pickups - I was surprised by how good they sound! This is a monster of a guitar, neck through, natural satin finish, these are very rare to come by in the UK - plus buying this one means you dont have to pay any customs fees or overseas shipping fees! Plus there's always a wait for these guitars.

Any questions please message me, I would much prefer payment by bank transfer, if it has to be paypal, then so be it.

This will be first come first served, sorry but thats the fairest way!

Diezel, Motherfucker
Dear god man, I want this so bad yet I have no money
Quote by Cathbard
You don't need epic tone in the bedroom any more than you need mood lighting to masturbate.

would you be interested in a trade at all? been looking for a UK seller of one of these for ages!!
Quote by mr7string
would you be interested in a trade at all? been looking for a UK seller of one of these for ages!!

Sorry to be a pain but no. Plus I'm ridiculously picky with gear....theres barely anything I'm looking for at the moment. A Boomerang III phrase sampler is pretty much the only thing on my list!
Diezel, Motherfucker
Would you consider shipping to Ireland, if I cover the costs?

Cheers,
Mick.
DARK_MATTER, Instrumental Post-Metal from Ireland

Bass:
Ibanez BTB 405QM
Ashdown PM600 - Peavey TVX 4x10
Russian Big Muff

Guitar:
Fender Jim Root sig
'99 Stagemaster 7-string
Yamaha F310
Hughes & Kettner Warp 7 w/4x12
Yeah absolutely! Sorry for the late reply, I thought no-one was interested!
Diezel, Motherfucker
Ok, no response from anyone, therefore its still available to anyone!
Diezel, Motherfucker
Are those pickups D-Activators by any chance?
Gear: Ibanez, MusicMan, Mesa Boogie, Fractal Audio, RJM Music
Yes they are the stock pickups, Cepheus pickups as PabloGilberto said, they are really good actually!
Diezel, Motherfucker
I'd love to get this thing man but i'm in the US, any idea what shipping would be and is the price still current?
Bassist/Vocalist-Visceral Violation
Mesa-Boogie Big Block 750/SWR Megoliath
Warwick Corvette