I'm having a argumentative speech soon and I need a topic... It should not be cliché and kinda random... help pit !
You came to The pit for non-clichés?
You fool.
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
platypus or sloths, which one would pick a (knife) fight first?
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
Argue why overalls should be worn by everyone daily, why hats should be worn on hands, and why socks should go on ears, etc.
hmmm i see........ luke i'm and orange
Living is a bless, most of the people just exist

i'm out of my mind, insane, and what i say is sht or doesn't make sense, still your reading this.
A hot one.

Oh the joke.
An Augmented 4th or a Diminished 5th?

Quote by I.O.T.M
You, fine sir, have impeccable taste.

Ahhhh Yuck Fou.
Argue that the idea of a light side and a dark side of the force is inherently flawed and that there are no absolutes and that a persons actions are not decided by their force alignment, but rather their use of force abilities. "Force choke only for good, and a bastion of hope and paragon will you be" - Yoda (or something like that...)
What?! There's a clean channel on my amp?!

Quote by GoodOl'trashbag
omfg i totally forgot about that, you sir are jesus christ.
If you put a space in "what topic?" you get "what to pic?" .. holy shit

You should argue for heroin legalization. Or something about drugs or sex.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by pjuckazz
Hmm I was thinking about breastfeeding in public?

Mother? Is that you?
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
how about why medical marujanna is a farce...either legalize it all the way or ban it all the way, none of this green-card shit.
My E-Family

Quote by Scyther
Banned are vic and rebel at it again? Do I need to get the hose?

Quote by Oyface
What a rare sight, a non ignorant christian.

UG's Most Attractive Female 2011!!

PM me if you are ready for a jail break
make an argument bout apple vs mac, we did it once and switched roles. Hilarity ensued
Quote by Ulalume
I had a friend who was held at gunpoint as a cashier. The robber told him to give him all the money in the register and what not. Apparently my friend then replied, "Would you like a slurpee with that?"
How many litres of Rowntree's lime jelly would it take to drown a badger? Discuss
circumsision
Quote by Kumanji
How about you don't insult my friend's dead mum, you prick.

Quote by JDawg
Too be he had to be a dick about his crayons.
That Jolteon is the best of the Eevee evolutions.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by JohnnyGenzale
That Jolteon is the best of the Eevee evolutions.

But that is clearly not true.
Quote by Steve635z

Surely you jest.
It used shitty bug attacks! Flareon is what you want, could kick the shit outta things and make toast.
Quote by WholeLottaIzzy
InB4 Osama not being dead.

DAMN YOU!
Woffelz

Twitter
Youtube
Tumblr

Ibanez RG2550Z/SRX430
Alesis Core 1
BIAS FX

I'm a student. I've got no time or space for an amp!
Quote by Steve635z

Actually, it is. Consider the fact in the first generation of the rarity of good electric pokemon. You had Zapdos, who is legendary, and then you pretty much have Electebuzz and that's it. Voltorb and Electrode just blow themselves up, and Magneton isn't really all that good. Pikachu (if playing version Yellow) isn't good unless he is evolved. Which he won't let you.
As for water pokemon, you have Starmie, Gyarados, Seaking, Lapras, Polywrath, Kingdra, etc etc. And Blastoise if you chose that as your starter.
And for fire pokemon, you have Magmar, Ninetales, Arcanine, Rapidash, and Charizard (if you chose that).
Basically, there's a need for good electric type pokemon, and Jolteon is pretty good. Therefore he's much more valuable than Flareon or Vaporeon, due to the vast amounts of water pokemon, and the very strong fire pokemon.

Of course, this only relates to Generation 1. After that, Umbreon is pretty boss.
Discuss whether or not you believe provocation to be a sufficient and legitimate defense in a murder trial.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Forgot about gold and silver ones... this calls for a thread!

EDIT: Can't be assed...Espeon was frickin ace, Electric pokemon just generally sucked. I just taught electric moves to other kinds that could learn them.
Last edited by Steve635z at May 2, 2011,
As I said, it only applies for Generation 1. After generation one, it pretty much becomes subjective due to the vast amounts of pokemon of every type, and there being much better pokemon in every type compared to the Eevee evolutions.
I can't find any good moves for my Umbreon He's so weak offensive.
True, he is weak offensively. The only way you can get him to the point of actually being valuable on any team is by just teaching him a bunch of TM's. He's got great defense and special defense.
Darkness is really just a weak type.

Also, I realised I said "Umbreon" in my post/rant. I meant to type "Espeon". :p Espeon is such a pro.
Quote by Baby Joel
True, he is weak offensively. The only way you can get him to the point of actually being valuable on any team is by just teaching him a bunch of TM's. He's got great defense and special defense.
Darkness is really just a weak type.

Also, I realised I said "Umbreon" in my post/rant. I meant to type "Espeon". :p Espeon is such a pro.

Umbreon looks cool but he's quite weak. Imma go train Murkrow. That bird has got style.
I was actually wondering why we were talking about Umbreon, and then I looked back and realised my typo.

Murkrow is a pro. Seriously. Not a lot of pokemon have style, but this bird looks like it came out of a film noir. What a pro.
Goats and why they're amazing.

I'm too lazy to find the rest of these
Quote by UntilISleep
You have excellent taste in literature, dear sir

Quote by Primus2112
You have excellent taste in video games, good sir.

Quote by GbAdimDb5m7
You have terrible taste in signatures, idiotic sir.

kkoo